22nd September 2011, 09:11 PM
dev7590

Basic criteria and requirements for admission in 2nd year ECE via management quota in deemed universities? Names of the institutions?

what are the basic criterion & requirements for admission in 2nd year ECE via management quota in Deemed Universities, also name the institutions?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  2. What are the various M.Tech courses that I can do after passing MSc Physics
  3. Universities to pursue Ph.D in Financial Management for SFO(US)? Basic criteria for admission?
  4. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  5. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  6. Is there any difference in value for certificate from deemed university and state university?
  7. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Can I do Regular MBA course having completed B.Com course with 44% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I continue my Ph.D from any one of the 44 blacklisted deemed universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission in IEM Kolkata in ECE after scoring 3000 rank? Previous year cutoff rank? Is there any management quota for admission in the college?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
  12. How to clear Architecture Exams? Which are the exams?
  13. Any possibility of getting an NIT seat after scoring 41.33 marks in GATE Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to get admission iN VIT in ECU through management quota?
  15. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
  16. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  17. How to do b.Com after scoring 75% in 12th? Which government college can I get?
  18. Is it possible to join 2nd year of MBBS in other university after studying first year in a Deemed University? -- [New]
11th April 2016, 05:58 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Basic criteria and requirements for admission in 2nd year ECE via management quota in deemed universities? Names of the institutions?

Sorry to say that there is no such rule to get admission directly in second year. If any university or Private institutions is doing these kind of activities then that University/Institutions will be black-listed and affiliations of that University will be taken back by AICTE or UGC society.

To get admission in second year a candidate should have Diploma Certificate in respective streams. Only then after he/she will be allowed to get admission in second year through Lateral Entry Schemes. The candidate will have to go through proper counseling process conducted by every technical University and seats are allocated on the basis of candidates rank in respective entrance exams. Almost 10% seats will be available in every technical college for the Lateral entry students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?