26th July 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join 2nd year of MBBS in other university after studying first year in a Deemed University?

I am doing my first year MBBS in a deemed university. Is there any possibilties to join in 2nd year MBBS in any of the deemed universities at chennai

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Can I quit my B.Sc(Nursing) in 2nd year and join MBBS?
  3. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  4. Can I change from UPTU university to Deemed university in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?
  6. Is it possible to join in 2nd year B.Com at Channamma University, Belgaum?
  7. How to join in Deemed University? I am studying in Anna University
  8. Is it possible to join the same course in 2nd year Batch in some other college?
  9. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  10. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  11. How to join BSc Agriculture in Anna University? I am studying inter 2nd year BIPC
  12. Can I take transfer to another university if studying in B.A. 2nd year?
  13. How to do B.Com hons and CS side by side? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join 2nd year MBBS after finishing BSc Nursing? I like to join 2nd year MBBS
  15. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  16. Can I change my university in 2nd year while studying BSc Biotech in BAMU University?
  17. What to get direct admission in 2nd in 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech computer science
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.d from any government university after finishing MSc in Geography
27th July 2015, 01:29 AM
JSD.

Default Re: Is it possible to join 2nd year of MBBS in other university after studying first year in a Deemed University?

Of course !!

It is possible to transfer the colleges of same course under the same university.One can change its college from one college to another only over the same university.

But Transferring the college is only depend upon the university.That is actually they transfer or not.For this you have to contact to your university.You can also contact to the higher authority of your university and tell them your problem.If Deemed university do so than definitely you can change your college.

Regards,
JSD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?