3rd September 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Basic eligibility to join MCA in JPR Engineering College?

Im doing my final year in b.sc.computer science. What is the basic eligibility to join M.C.A in jpr engineering college?

4th September 2011, 04:19 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Basic eligibility to join MCA in JPR Engineering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im doing my final year in b.sc.computer science. What is the basic eligibility to join M.C.A in jpr engineering college?
Information Regarding Eligibility Criteria for MCA Course of JPR Engineering College.

MCA is the master of computer application a post graduate level degree. It is duration of three years. If you want to know the eligibility criteria for the MCA course of JPR Engineering college then here i give you the details information.

Eligibility Criteria for MCA Course of JPR Engineering College.

A Bachelor degree in any discipline of minimum three year duration with mathematics at 10+2 school level. This is the basic eligibility criteria for MCA course of JPR Engineering college. Please CLICK HERE for the details information.

For any more information regarding JPR Engineering college please visit the official website of this college. :- http://www.jeppiaarcollege.org

Regards
~Mukul~
4th September 2011, 04:28 PM
sanju38121

Sir, the elibility criteria for MCA post graduate programme of computer applications in you should be a graduate in computer applications with 60%marks from a recognized university.

For more details please go to
http://www.jeppiaarcollege.org/

gud luck.
4th September 2011, 04:30 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
there are the eligibility criteria to join in mca are as follows.
I am providing you a chart where botyh MBA & MCA eligibility is given to get more knowledge.

good luck........
4th September 2011, 04:32 PM
sanju38121

Sir, the elibility criteria for MCA post graduate programme of computer applications in JPR ENGINEERING COLLEGE you should be a graduate in computer applications with 60%marks from a recognized university.

For more details please go to
http://www.jeppiaarcollege.org/

gud luck.
4th September 2011, 06:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,

The eligibility criteria for MCA in JPR engineering college.

Eligibility Criteria for MCA (Master of Computer Applications)

> Passed with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in any Bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities .eligible departments are BCA ,BBA ,B.SC(IT,CS),B.SC(MATH, STAT) etc.

> Having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination

all the best
19th October 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

iam doing bsc physics chemistry and maths combination can i go for mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?