7th July 2013, 03:46 PM
navraj22

Is BBA a good degree for my future in Punjab?

Is bba a good degree for my future in punjab or bsc it has good scope?? Plz answer..

Related Questions:
  1. Which master degree or diploma is preferable for a good future prospective? I'm working with a construction company and completing my BBA graduation degree
  2. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  3. What's the future prospective of M.Sc in nutrition & Dietetics in Punjab? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?
  4. How to take admission in BBA at Chandigarh(Punjab University)
  5. How to study further after completing 12th in commerce stream
  6. Is B.Com or BBA degree from Loyala college good to pursue MBA degree? Does Loyola degree has any recognition abroad?
  7. How should I opt for ICWA course after BBA instead of MBA
  8. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  9. What are the other courses other than engineering and medical? I am a girl student in class 12th with PCMB
  10. Is doing BBA or BBA IB good?
  11. Which stream is better after SSC between Science and Commerce?
  12. Affiliation of BBA course offered by IIPM? Is this degree comparable to other bachelor degree courses for government jobs?
  13. Can I do IT course after BBA? List of colleges and universities?
  14. Can I get admission in BBA 2nd year under Delhi University after doing BBA from Punjab University?
  15. Which degree course should i choose which may prove beneficiary in terms of job prospective?
  16. For pursuing MBA what should I do BBA or BCA? -- [New]
  17. Does this a good choice to do MCA course having completed B.Sc with Non Medical stream from Punjab University?
  18. About choosing degree with high salary income for future after 12th -- [Most Discussed]
30th September 2016, 08:02 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BBA a good degree for my future in Punjab?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. This is a three years undergraduate course in business administration with lots of scope and career opportunities. You can get jobs in private sector as Management Trainee in :

>>Consumer Durable companies.

>>Insurance Companies.

>>Financial Institutions.

>>Marketing companies.

Other than private jobs, you can apply for government job entrance examinations like Banking job entrance examination, SSC CGL, UPSC exams like Civil Services exam, CAPF exam, Combined Defence services exam etc.

You can go for Higher studies courses like Master of Business Administration. CAT is entrance exam to pursue MBA from top institutes of India that is Indian Institute of Management. For this, you need to have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?