12th July 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed in NEET entrance exam to get admission in Mumbai Medical College? What is the procedure?

How much percentage get in NEET entrance exam and how i am taking admission in mumbai medical college and what procedure in medical i'll use

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?
  2. How to take admission in medical?
  3. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  4. How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?
  5. Marks required in NEET exam? How to get admission in government medical college of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much marks are needed for admission in MBBS? I have scored 326 marks in NEET
  7. Procedure to get admission in Karnataka Medical College for a domicile student who has secured 10613 rank in NEET-UG? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  9. Can I get admission in government medical college of Kerala through NEET entrance exam?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in government college of Mumbai? What is the fee structure for government college?
  11. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  12. How to get admission in Audiology BSc? Which are the entrance tests like NEET or CET?
  13. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  14. How to take admission in medical college across Bihar? I have scored 85% quota under NEET
  15. How much percentage is needed in college of medical in 12th(Mumbai)
  16. How to get admission for B.Ed course after completing BSc with 47% and MSc with 75%?
  17. Minimum marks needed in CET to get admission in government medical colleges in Mumbai?
  18. Criteria for admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai?
30th September 2016, 08:13 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in NEET entrance exam to get admission in Mumbai Medical College? What is the procedure?

The admission to all colleges of Maharashtra is done on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test which is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. NEET is conducted for admission of candidates into MBBS and BDS course.

Eligibility criteria:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with compsulory subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in board exams to apply for this exam.

>>Candidate must be minimum of 17 years on 31st December of year of examination.

For admission in Mumbai Medical college, you must have at least 70% marks in NEET exam. NEET is of 720 marks, you need to score more than 500 marks for admission in this medical college through counselling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?