19th February 2016, 04:04 PM
Anil.Kon

BCA and B.Ed holder from Kakatiya university is eligible for TET exam?

I completed my graduation BCA (BAchelor of computer Applications) from Kakatiya University and later i completed my Bed also.
Do i am eligible for TET exam?

19th February 2016, 09:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BCA and B.Ed holder from Kakatiya university is eligible for TET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anil.Kon View Post
I completed my graduation BCA (BAchelor of computer Applications) from Kakatiya University and later i completed my Bed also.
You have completed BCA and B.Ed degree from Kakatiya University so you are eligible for TET exam. Because this university is recognized by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for TET exam. B.Ed degree is essential for TET exam.

There is no age criteria.
19th February 2016, 09:33 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: BCA and B.Ed holder from Kakatiya university is eligible for TET exam?

You are eligible for TET as you have completed your graduation with B.Ed course.

CTET Syllabus

Paper I
- Child Development & Pedagology
- Language I
- Language II
- Maths
- Environmental Studies

Paper II
- Child Development & Pedagology
- Language I
- Language II
- Maths for Maths and Science Teacher , Social Science for Social Science/Social Studies Teacher.

Preparation Tips
- Collect all the study material properly before starting your preparation.
- You should have thorough knowledge of pattern paper, accordingly start the studies.
- Set a daily timetable, divide your time equal for every subjects. Give more time on weak subjects.
- Revision is most important. See to it that the topics completed studying are being revised.
- For queries, take experts guidance.

Important Dates 2016
- Online Registration Starts :4th December , 2015
- Registration Ends : 28th December , 2015
- CTET Exam : 21th February , 2016
19th February 2016, 10:25 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anil.Kon View Post
Yes you are eligible to give TET examination.

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test. This exam can be given by candidates who wants to teach in school at primary Stage and Elementary Stage. CTET score is used by the central government schools and the unaided private schools. Along with that every state conducts their own TET exam and this score can be used to seek jobs in the state government schools.

To teach at the primary stage you need to have a Senior Secondary certificate along with a diploma or a bachelor's in Elementary Education. It is important to score 50% of marks in aggregate.

To teach at the elementary stage you need to have a graduation degree in any discipline with 50% of marks. Along with that you need to have a B.Ed degree.

Two set of papers are made. One for the primary stage and the other one for the elementary stage. If you want to apply for both the stages then you need to write answers for both the papers. Each paper consists a set of MCQs which needs to be answered and there is no negative marking as such.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?