16th March 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Are BDS students eligible for forensic science(MSc)?

are BDS student eligible for forensic science MSc..please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Are BDS students eligible for forensic science(MSc)?
  2. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  3. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  4. Job opportunities in Forensic department or any Research Institute for BDS doctor? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  6. Names of the colleges where students after passing BDS course can get admission in MD or MS in ENT
  7. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  8. How can I apply for forensic dentistry after completing BDS?
  9. Can I do Masters in Forensic Dentistry after the completion of BDS? Required Entrance Exam for this purpose?
  10. Forensic odontology and MBA in hospital administration after BDS?
  11. Which exams to give to get into Forensics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for forensic odontology after BDS? Which all colleges offer this course?
  13. Should I opt for MSc Forensic Odontology after completing BDS? What is the scope in India
  14. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  15. What is the scope of forensic dentistry? What are the job opportunities after BDS?
  16. Am I eligible to do research in Forensic Science after passing Physics? I want to do masters in forensic science
  17. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic science in National Institute of Forensic science and criminology, Delhi?
  18. What are the options for me as Forensic Odontologist? What is the scope in India?
20th January 2017, 10:37 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Are BDS students eligible for forensic science(MSc)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
are BDS student eligible for forensic science MSc..please tell me the details
Once, after completing BDS course you can apply for M.Sc in Forensic course. The minimum eligibility criteria required for M.Sc in forensic science is given below;

Eligibility Criteria:
  • The candidate must complete B.Sc or its equivalent qualification with one of the subjects as Zoology or Biology from a recognized university.
  • Candidates must pass BDS/MBBS from a DCI Recognised Dental College/University.
  • Candidates must have a minimum of 50% of marks in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?