29th January 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Being a student of BA 2nd year how can I move forward setting up a career in Mechanical Engineering?

Now, I am doing B.A. second year. I want to establish professional career as an Mechanical Engineer. What should I do? Is it possible to change stream right now? I did not have Science at Higher Secondary either. How should I advance my steps to set up a career in Mechanical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What I should do for my career after completion of inter 2nd year?
  2. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  3. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  4. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. What is the procedure to join in an Agency? I am an engineering 2nd year student of mechanical branch
  7. Which Automobile companies offers internship for 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  8. Can I get admission in different IITs? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  9. Is it possible for me to move to 3rd year diploma after having 4 backlogs in 2nd year mechanical?
  10. Which course I can take up next after completion of BE with 5.2 CGPA to set a best career in future?
  11. Which are the career options for me other than M.Tech course having completed Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Career in merchant navy after doing B.Tech in Mechanical and automation engineering?
  13. Mtech in petroleum engineering? higher studies and career in oil sector -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scholarships available for B.Tech Mechanical 2nd year student of WBUT?
  15. How to do internship in summer if I am in 2nd year mechanical engineering
  16. Can I get internship opportunity, being a 2nd year BE mechanical engineering student?
  17. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  18. How to do summer training in Rajasthan after doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
2nd February 2018, 04:06 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Being a student of BA 2nd year how can I move forward setting up a career in Mechanical Engineering?

Without studying science stream with PCM subjects at senior secondary level, there is no chance for pursuing engineering course in any stream.

Only those candidates who have done 12th with PCM subjects or diploma in engineering can apply for Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.

If you want to make your career in Mechanical Engineering then either you will have to pursue 12th again or pursue diploma in engineering.
2nd February 2018, 09:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a student of BA 2nd year how can I move forward setting up a career in Mechanical Engineering?

The eligibility criteria for Mechanical Engineering:

1. You should have done 12th with PCM subjects or diploma in engineering. If you have any of these qualification then only you can do engineering.

If you will change your stream now then your two years of bachelor's degree will be wasted. You should complete bachelor's degree first then you can pursue 12th with PCM to become eligible for mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?