29th January 2018, 12:55 PM
Rahul16111990i

How to resume studies after a gap of 10 years since I passed my 12th CBSE board exam in 2008?

I did my Higher Secondary from CBSE Board (commerce 2007-2008) and first year drop out from School of Open Learning (Delhi university 2008-2008) due to some financial problem. And, now I want to restart my further studies for MBA. So it can help me for better future. How should I proceed? Please, guide.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i resume my schooling again after a gap of 6 years in CBSE board?
  2. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
  3. Will my resume be refused during placements?
  4. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  5. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  6. Possibility to do Graduation for a candidate who has completed 12th CBSE 8 years ago?
  7. Can I get admission in 11th Commerce of CBSE after 8 years of academic gap being a handicapped girl?
  8. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  9. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  10. Eligibility for MNCs after two year gap before B.Tech?
  11. Can I study further after class 10 having 12 years of gap?
  12. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  13. Admission procedure to study in 9th WBBSE for a 18 years old candidate who has completed 8th CBSE 2 years ago? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in class 12th NIOS with one year gap? What is the procedure of admission?
  15. Will I be eligible for On-Campus Placement with 2 years of gap in studies?
  16. Last 5 years compartment question papers of Business Studies of 12th Delhi CBSE board commerce?
  17. Should I mention the 3 years gap in my resume? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
2nd February 2018, 09:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to resume studies after a gap of 10 years since I passed my 12th CBSE board exam in 2008?

The very first step which you need to take admission in Bachelor's degree in any stream of your choice. There is no age limit to apply for undergraduate admissions and no gap years limitations.

You can apply for admission in Delhi University or Indira Gandhi National Open University for admission in Bachelor's degree. Then you can apply for MBA entrance exams. Some of MBA entrance exams like CAT, XAT, SNAP etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?