6th August 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do job in IT sector for BSc(Mathematics) student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying BSc with Mathematics Honours. I am in my final year now and want to get job in IT companies. Can I know that is it beneficial for me to get job in IT sector? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Any course or degree after MBA which will prove beneficial to me?
  2. How to get into Power Sector after B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Can I do M.Tech in IITs with specialization in Power Plant Engineering?
  3. Is Diploma in Chemical Engineering good course for a weak student in Mathematics?
  4. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  5. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  6. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  7. Will I be able to get a good job in public or private sector if I have scored less than 60% marks in 12th science?
  8. Is BBM having more importance or engineering?
  9. Is there any job opportunity in govt sector for B.Sc Biotech student?
  10. Which type of part time course I need to get a job in the private banking sector? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion B.E CSE course?
  11. Opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student? Is private jobs beneficial for Agricultural Engineer?
  12. Is it beneficial to go for MBA in Oil and Gas sector?
  13. Can I change my career option to IT sector after studying B.Tech in Bioprocess? Is there any scope for a bioprocess student to get a job in IT sector?
  14. Jobs in Communication sector for ECE B.Tech. Students -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Private sector job after completing B.Com honors from Delhi University?
  16. What is the qualification to fill the form of Polytechnic?
  17. Job in Telecom sector for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
9th August 2018, 01:20 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do job in IT sector for BSc(Mathematics) student?

As per my knowledge, it is not beneficial to do job in IT sector for BSc(Mathematics) student.

BEST JOBS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU

=> Scientific Research Labs

=> Coaching Centres

=> Banking Sector

=> Government Jobs

=> Military

=> Stock Exchanges

=> Colleges & Universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?