22nd June 2018, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BSc(Agriculture) for a candidate with 51% in 12th WBCHSE?

Hello friends, I am thinking to study BSc with Agriculture course. I have secured 51% marks in my 12th from WBCHSE Board. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do this course in Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 67.25% in 12th WBCHSE PCM?
  2. Can I study Law being a Commerce WBCHSE candidate?
  3. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate with 57% in 12th WBCHSE? List of reputed colleges in Kolkata?
  4. Honours subject to study in Graduation for 12th WBCHSE candidate with mentioned subjects?
  5. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  6. Scholarships available for a female candidate who has secured 62.4% in 12th WBCHSE?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Goenka College if secured 75% in Accounts and 74% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  8. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  9. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 12th WBCHSE?
  10. Scholarships available for a girl candidate with 85% in 12th WBCHSE? -- [New]
  11. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Nursing) for male candidate?
  13. Best way to study for 11th WBCHSE Commerce candidate?
  14. How to study in ISRO being 12th WBCHSE student?
  15. Possibility to get English Honours in St. Xavier's Ranchi for a candidate with 75% in 12th WBCHSE & above 90 marks in English?
  16. Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology on 12th basis for WBCHSE student?
  18. Should I study BCA if secured 54% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
24th June 2018, 11:02 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BSc(Agriculture) for a candidate with 51% in 12th WBCHSE?

B.Sc. Agriculture or Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate with 51% in 12th WBCHSE.

The name of best jobs for you after completing this course are given below.

=> Agriculture Sector

=> Food Processing Companies

=> Dairy Farms

=> Fertilizers Companies

=> Agriculture Portfolio Manager

=> Program Manager

=> Agriculture Officer

=> Research/Fundamental Analyst
24th June 2018, 01:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BSc(Agriculture) for a candidate with 51% in 12th WBCHSE?

Admission in most of the institutes in B.Sc course is not conducted on the basis of aggregate in 12th board examination.

Admission is generally conducted after qualifying in admission entrance test.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper with minimum 50%.

The age limit varies with examination. Examination is conducted by ICAR, BHU and other institutes for admission.
25th June 2018, 08:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Admission in most of the premier institute in Agriculture course will be conducted after qualifying in examination conducted by institutes.

The common eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination varies with institutes so kindly visit official website to get detail information about admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?