17th April 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Honours subject to study in Graduation for 12th WBCHSE candidate with mentioned subjects?

Dear Sir,
My daughter will appear in the 12th Board examination in next year under WBCHSE syllabus with Biology, Chemistry, Nutrition and Computer Application subjects. I just want to know which subjects can she take as Honours in Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Geography Honours in Calcutta University if secured 75.74% in WBCHSE Board exam?
  2. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College?
  3. Can I do MA in Sociology after doing B.A in Political Science?
  4. Honours will be cancelled if I get low marks in 1st year of B.Com? B.Com general candidate can be transferred to honours if get good percentage in respective subject?
  5. Can I get admission in Graduation if failed in 2 subjects of 12th WBCHSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  7. Whether a candidate will be considered failed if he fails in a subject under WBCHSE? Possibility to apply for Graduation?
  8. Can I get admission to study Accountancy Honours if secured 70% in 12th Commerce WBCHSE in Kolkata?
  9. Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study English Honours in Jadavpur University?
  10. Should I apply for Board exam of all subjects if failed in one subject of 12th WBCHSE?
  11. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  12. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  13. Chances to study English Honours in St.Xavier's College for a candidate who has scored 92 marks in English and secured 70.4% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Sc Honours in St. Xavier's College if secured 78.5% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  16. Can I do software engineering course after completion of graduation?
  17. Chances to study in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 67.25% in 12th WBCHSE PCM?
  18. Can I study Law being a Commerce WBCHSE candidate?
18th April 2016, 08:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Honours subject to study in Graduation for 12th WBCHSE candidate with mentioned subjects?

There are many subjects in which she can opt for Honours in graduation, it further depends upon her choice as to which stream she is good in and as to where does her interest lie.

Some fields in which she can opt for Honours are;

> Biology Honours.

> Chemistry Honours.

> History Honours.

> English Honours, etc.
18th April 2016, 10:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Honours subject to study in Graduation for 12th WBCHSE candidate with mentioned subjects?

If she is interested in pursuing Bachelor of Science(Hons) after completion of class XII with Biology, chemistry, nutrition and computer science as main subjects then she should go with her interest. The subject where she has more interest she should do Bachelor of Science Honours in that subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?