21st April 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University for an NIOS student?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I want to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University. I am an NIOS student of 12th standard. Please tell me am I eligible for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can NIOS student study Accountancy Honours in Delhi University?
  2. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Political Honours for 12th Arts candidate?
  5. Can I study BBA/B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Economics Honours course in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  6. List of students passed with 1st rank in Political Science Honours of Burdwan University?
  7. Whether NIOS student is eligible to study Graduation in Delhi University?
  8. Which is better to study in B.A. Honours among Political Science and Economics?
  9. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  10. Is it better to study Political Science Honours to study further LLB? -- [New]
  11. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is NIOS acceptable to study abroad?
  13. Whether NIOS certificate is acceptable to study in Abroad?
  14. Whether NIOS students are eligible to study in Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research?
  15. Whether NIOS students get Student Visa to study in Abroad?
  16. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  17. Admission procedure to study M.A. in Political Science at Delhi University for B.A.LLB student?
  18. Can I study LLB after completion of Political Science Honours?
22nd April 2016, 05:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University for an NIOS student?

You are eligible to apply for admission on the basis of your NIOS qualification but selection will be on the basis of merit. Only those who clear cut off marks will get admission in Delhi University's regular courses.

You haven't mentioned the marks in your class 12th which makes it difficult to predict whether you will get admission or not.
24th April 2016, 12:49 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University for an NIOS student?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to do Political Science Honours in Delhi University being an NIOS student. There will be no problem in it as the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding higher studies further being an NIOS student.
26th March 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I complete my graduation in Political science from ccsu Meerut. I want to take admission in AMU Master in Political science, Am I eligible to take admission there?
28th March 2017, 10:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I want to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University. I am an NIOS student of 12th standard. Please tell me am I eligible for this?
Yes, you are eligible for graduation degree in Political Science in Delhi University because you have completed 12th standard from NIOS board.

But your 12th standard subject must be political science with above 75% marks.
2nd April 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Can a CBSE Commerce failed in 11th class in 2016-17 exam ma appear in NIOS 12th exam in 2017-18?
9th April 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Can commerce student of 12 class can take up political science honours degree at Delhi university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?