26th July 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Political Honours for 12th Arts candidate?

Friends,
I need your advice. Actually I have completed Arts 12th standard and I am getting Political Science Honours in my B.A. I want to know that is Political Science Honours good for future?

Related Questions:
31st July 2015, 03:30 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Political Honours for 12th Arts candidate?

Yes, definitely.

If you have some interest in Political Science then you should definitely go for the same in the graduation.

The best field to choose for Arts students is to prepare for the civil services.

The subject Political Hons. will not just give you a degree but a deep knowledge of Polity which will surely help you in Future and will help you the most if you opt for Civil Services.
31st July 2015, 06:12 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Political Honours for 12th Arts candidate?

Yes Political Science Hons is very good for the future.
Once you complete your graduation you will be eligible for both Government and Private Sector Jobs.
So if you are getting the opportunity to study the course of B.A in Political Science Hons you can study the course without any hesitation.
You can also go for the Master Degree after the completion of your B.A.
31st July 2015, 09:10 PM
pointer01

Political Hons. is a course related to Civil Services which is a good option for you.

You will get help in qualifying the entrance exams of Civil services through this subject.

As, being a science student you should opt this course it will help you and has vast scope now a days. You will get good job after that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?