4th September 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Benefit of choosing Aeronautical Engineering?

What is the use/benefit of choosing aerunauticalengineering..please provide to me the benefits

Related Questions:
  1. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  2. Is there any benefit to do both Aeronautical Engineering and Computer Software Engineering?
  3. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  4. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  8. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Which engineering stream should I choose to get best job?
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  11. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  14. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  16. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  17. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  18. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
26th September 2011, 05:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefit of choosing Aeronautical Engineering?

Aeronautical engineering is a course which provides immense scope for employment. The role of aeronautical engineer is very crucial in the present scenario. The candidates who undertake this course will be able to acquire the technical skills which are necessary in this area. The job opportunities in this field also are high. Once you finish this course you can get employment opportunities in areas related to maintenance, design, manufacturing of airlines etc. You can also join for job in government as well as private aerospace organizations.
6th October 2011, 02:55 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi..........

>>After completing of your 10th class ,you want to do Aeronautical engineering course ,there is a one chance to do Aeronautical engineering course in diploma colleges through CEEP entrance exam.

>>Aeronautical engineering is the design and manufacture of technology systems, the job opportunities are manual and technically and mechanical aptitude.

Eligibility:

>>The minimum educational qualification is 10th class or 10+2 or graduation

Duration:

>>This is 3 years duration full time college. The 10th class students are admission in 1ST YEAR, and 12th class students are admission in direct 2nd year.

The offering colleges:

• Government Polytechnic College - Ahmedabad
• Hindustan Academy - Bangalore
• Institute of Rail Transport - New Delhi
• Kalpana Chwala Government Polytechnic for Women - Ambala
• Meera Bai Polytechnic for Women - Delhi
• MEI Polytechnic Bangalore
• Nirma Universitu of Science and Technology - Ahmedabad
• Polytechnic for Women South Ext - Delhi
• Rural Polytechnic for women - Ahmednagar
• Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Haryana

After completing of this course the scope in:

Aerospace and aircraft fields like;
Aircraft Manufacturing Units,
Air Turbine Production Plants
Design Development Programmers

various diploma courses :-

Aircraft Instrumentation System
CAR (Civil Aviation Regulation)
Aircraft Maintenance
Aircraft System
Aircraft Sturctures
Avionics & Aircraft Radio System
Aircraft Structures Servicing
Maintenance Management
C-Programming Lab
Avionics Lab
Workshop Practice (Foundry, Welding)
Aircraft System Servicing Lab
Project Work
Aircraft Electrical System
Aircraft Instrument System Lab
Aircraft Instrumentation System
Aircraft Materials
Applied Mathematics
Applied Science
Basic Aerodynamics
Basic Computer Skills Lab
Basic Electrical & Electronics Engg.
Basic Electrical & Electronics Engg. Lab
Basic Workshop Practicals
Computer Aided Engg. Graphics
all the best
26th December 2011, 10:04 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Benefit of choosing Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the use/benefit of choosing aerunauticalengineering..please provide to me the benefits

Quote:
what are the benefits of aeronautical engineering?
What are the benefits of aeronautical engineering?

Aeronautical Engineering

Aeronautical engineering is the science and engineering of flying vehicles operating within the Earth’s atmosphere that is like aircrafts which can't go above earth's atmosphere.
You will be limited to work on Aeroplanes,Hellicopters etc and will not be allowed to work on Missiles,Space Shuttles Rockets which can move above earth's atmosphere.

Benefits of Aeronautical Engineering

• Generally The salary is high in this field .
  • The living standard is high .You will enjoy different facilities which is not produced by most of the jobs .
  • You can travel in aircraft free of cost .In other words , it will not charge you to travel through the aircraft or aircraft company you are working with.
  • You will find a number of jobs not only in private sector but also in government sector after getting some experiance in your field.
  • So many people think that Aeronautical engineering is same as Aerospace Engineering but actually both are different .Lets see below the difference between two.

Is Aeronautical Engineering Similar to Aerospace Engineering

The answer is "No Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering are both different field " .The basic difference is that " while Aeronautical engineering is associated with creation and maintainance of aircraft which travels inside the earth's atmosphere whereas Aerospace engineering deals with creation and maintainance of aircraft or spacecraft which can travel either inside earth's atmosphere or outside the atmosphere of the earth." so in other word if you are an Aerospace engineer then you can work on AEROPLANES and Missiles,Spacecrafts ,rocket as well .

With Regards
ravik1214
27th December 2011, 12:46 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
Aeronautical engineering is the most demanding and Challenging branch of engineering. After completing this course you will have many opturnites in govt or private sector. You can join I.S.R.O, D.R.D.O, N.A.S.A etc.
If you want you can also join Indian air force, Indian navy, Indian army

ALL THE BEST!
10th January 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to join AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING. This is my dream....But I don't know the value of AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING ..what are the benefits and working field and salary requirements ?...please tell the above details....
7th February 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i love aeronautical engineering. it is so interesting.
14th March 2012, 05:27 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

IN AERONAUTICAL You will be limited to work on Aeroplanes,Hellicopters etc and will not be allowed to work on Missiles,Space Shuttles Rockets which can move above earth's atmosphere.Benefits of Aeronautical Engineering Generally The salary is high in this field .The living stadard is high .You will enjoy different facilities which is not produced by most of the jobs You can travel in aircraft free of cost .In other words , it will not charge you totravel through the aircraft or aircraft company you are working with You will find a number of jobs not only in private sectorole of aeronautical engineer is very crucial in the present scenario. The candidates who undertake this course will be able to acquire the technical skills which are necessary in this area. The job opportunities in this field also are high. Once you finish this course you can get employment opportunities in areas related to maintenance, design, manufacturing of airlines
14th March 2012, 06:28 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

After complete your 12th class study then you choose for Aeronautical Engineering that is best
because in this branch future is very good ...

Here i will give some idea about aeronautical engineering:-

Some Trends in Aerospace and Space Engineering Research:-

*Astronamy:-

Radio astronamy
Optics and astronamy
Antennas

Aero

Space operations
Space launch and reentry
Some of the new air-breathing hybrid technologies proposed for hypersonic entry into space flight
Space experiment system
Virtual space engineering research

Scope in Aeronautical Engineering:-

In India aeronautical engineers are mostly employed by ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) and the Defense Ministry. One can also look for jobs available with the Civil Aviation Department, National Aeronautical Laboratory, Defense Research and Development Laboratories (DRDO) and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).

Scope Abroad
A lot of job opportunities for aeronautical engineers are also available in the countries like United States of America, France, UK and Germany. Therefore, aeronautical or aviation engineers from India as well as from all other parts of the world flock to these countries. A good percentage of Indians constitute the work force of engineers and technical professionals in NASA.

Good Luck...............
14th March 2012, 07:40 PM
venkatadrir

Thumbs up Re: Benefit of choosing Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
AERONAUTICAL IS ONE OF THE BEST FIELD IN INDIA BECAUSE THE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ARE MORE FOR THIS.
THE IMPORTANCE IS THIS:

Introduction to Aeronautical Engineering:

Aeronautical engineering is derived from Aeronautics. Aeronautics is a combination of Greek words aero and nautics. Aero means air or sky and nautics means to sail. Aeronautical Engineering encompasses the design, manufacture, fabrication and maintenance of flying vehicles like Airplanes, Helicopters and missiles etc. Airplanes and Helicopters have become the prime source of traveling these days through long distances. Aeronautical engineering study the science behind these flying vehicles, how they fly, how there is designed, how they would be manufactured and how they will be operated. Aeronautical Engineers work as a team to develop these amazing flying vehicles.

Aeronautical Engineering is a sub-branch of Aerospace Engineering focuses solely on flying vehicles which operate in the Earth’s atmosphere while in Aerospace Engineering the focus is also on flying vehicles or spacecrafts that operate outside the earth’s atmosphere.

Benefits of Aeronautical Engineering

Aeronautical Engineering is an immensely important in the present day world. During the past 100 years aeronautical pioneers have revolutionized the world we live can. They developed the airplane with which we can develop the world all around the world and has shrunk the world into a global village. An aeronautical engineer works in airlines, aircraft maintenance and operation jobs, aircraft manufacturing and design jobs, Helicopter design and manufacturing jobs. There are a large number of jobs available in the field of Aeronautics and many aerospace companies are always on the look out for good aeronautical engineers. Since, Aeronautical engineering is a specialized field aeronautical engineer’s salary are higher as compared to other engineers. Aeronautical engineering is an immensely exciting and challenging engineering in which you solve problems relating to the science and technology of aircrafts and other flying vehicles and come up with unique solutions to the problem. An aeronautical engineering has vast research opportunities in both government and private industries. Aeronautical Engineering offers immense benefits in terms of growth in the aerospace industry in terms of both technical and managerial roles.

What is the study of Aeronautical Engineering

The study of Aeronautical engineering involves learning the science, technology and engineering behind the design, manufacture, maintenance and operation of flying vehicles like airplanes, helicopters, gliders and missile systems etc.

What is an Aeronautical Engineering Degree

An aeronautical engineering degree program involves a 4-year engineering program in US and many other countries that gives you a Bachelor of Science degree in Aeronautical Engineering. In the UK, a 3-year full-time course earns you a BEng degree and a 4-year course earns you a MEng degree in Aeronautical Engineering. Universities offering aeronautical engineering are accredited by accreditation boards like in US by the Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology and in UK by the Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS). There are many universities offering aeronautical engineering programs at undergraduate and graduate levels all over the world.

See Aeronautical (or Aerospace) Engineering Universities in the World

Major centers of Aeronautical Engineering

The major countries involved in Aeronautical engineering education and research are US, UK, Russia, France and Germany among many others.

Future of Aeronautical Engineering

Aeronautical Engineering future is very bright. There are huge number of possibilities and jobs available in the aerospace industry and aviation industry for aeronautical engineers and great room for personal growth and development and the demand for aerospace engineers is likely to remain so as there is a boom in world travel, aviation and aircraft industries. Many government, defense and space agencies are also on the look out for aeronautical engineers to develop the future of flying vehicles and systems.
14th March 2012, 09:44 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in working for private industry , you should contact manufactures , commercial airlines , & companies that make aerospace parts & tools
if you are interested in space travel , you can contact NASA for job information
For most govt jobs you need to apply through a civil service agency . you can also apply directly to university , consulting firms & research & development organizations .
the placements office at your engineering college can also give you advice on finding a job
in some cases , openings for aerospace engineers are listed in newspaper classifieds & job banks on the internet
professional engineering journals are another good place to lokk for job information

more information :
http://www.aiaa.org

http://www.iamaw.org

http://www.nspe.org
14th March 2012, 10:46 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.

You have chosen a very good branch of engineering. At first i want to give you a basic idea about the aeronautical engineering.

Aeronautical engineering is very important branch of engineering
which relates to the design and construction and the study of science of aircraft and space
craft.

It deals with the design , construction and much more studies about the science behind the forces
and physical properties of aircraft and spacecrafts.

The field also covers their aerodynamic characteristics and behaviors, airfoil, control surfaces, lift, drag, and other properties

Yes, u can get very good facilities by choosing this branch

- You will be offered with good salary.

- you will get good rewards during your job.

- There are huge number of possibilities and jobs available in the aerospace industry and aviation industry for aeronautical engineers.

- you will be offered with good holiday packadges to travel all around the world with much cheaper prices.

In other words i can say , you will get facilities of a high society and it will help you to get a good and respectable status in your life.

Wish you all the best for your aeronautical engineering.
15th March 2012, 10:54 AM
masuka123

As you will take admission in Polytechnic on the basis of I.T.I.,you will directly get admission to second year of Diploma.
So the duration of Diploma course for you will be 2 years.
As you are going to take admission in Diploma,you must have to fulfill the eligibility condition of minimum 60% marks in I.T.I.
All the best.
7th April 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

how much it cost for studying aeronautics after finishing 10th
6th June 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

sir after finishing my 3 years course in aeronautical engineering do i get job
9th July 2012, 09:28 PM
narendra90 goli

how much do i require in 12th and cet n aieee n IIT for aeronautical engering ,,,,,,???
plzz reply
4th April 2013, 03:05 PM
shamlan

in aeronauticals we have any option of pilot ????????i want what work does aeronauticals do
15th April 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How can i be an aeronautical engineer after 12th computer science
29th November 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

how much mark required in 10th and 12th standard for aeronautical engineering
9th January 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

what we can study to become a pilot after completing aeronautical engineering?
15th September 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.e aeronautical engineering degree where i got a job and how to get the job
28th June 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits and clear jobs by choosing aeronautical engineering??
6th July 2017, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 80 percent of my 12th marks
Is it is suitable for me to study aeronautical engineering is the scope of aeronautical engineering is high or not
8th July 2017, 03:53 PM
akaygagat

Aeronautical engineering course is the one which almost guaranties you a job.
Because it has very wide scope.
You can get a job with very handsome salary.
Along with that the you will have a good life style.
1st August 2017, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of the kenyan secondary system and my dream is to become an aeronautical engineer..what subjects must i do so as to study aeronautical engineering at the university of nairobi?
25th September 2020, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Which subject must someone should no before he/she can become an aeronautics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?