26th April 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering stream should I choose to get best job?

I am very confused about my future. currently I am in 12th science and planning to do B.tech. I want to know that by choosing which stream I can get best job
aeronautical engineering ,mechanical engineering or electrical engineering.[/I][/I]

3rd May 2014, 03:10 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which engineering stream should I choose to get best job?

It is good if you want to do B.tech after the 12th class and i think it is best for your career to do B.tech after 12th class with non medical stream. It is best course for these students.

In Engineering i think most of the courses are good and in the above courses Mechanical engineering is the best course. If you can do Aeronautical engineering then you may get good job in abroad there is very less scope in this field.

There are many companies related to mechanical field so you should opt this course and after graduation you can apply for job in those companies.

And if you want to do B.tech then it is best to do B.tech from a best college after that you may get good job through the campus placement. For this you need to apply for the AIEEE or IIT-JEE after getting good marks in these entrance exam you can apply for the best college for the admission.

Here are some good companies related to Mechanical field.
BHEL
SAIL
BEL
NTPC
In these companies you can apply for the job after the masters and after the graduation also.
16th June 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have taken science in 12th class with the optional subject IT so what should do after passing 12th to get a good job?
11th September 2014, 11:13 PM
Elasaran

All the branches in engineering u will get the better job. But how u r utilies and put effort in the engineering. Then u will get the better position and salaried.
26th September 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I am class12th student (non medical) and planning to do b.tech what stream best and what subject in there please reply with best suggestion....
28th September 2015, 08:11 PM
vinoth1921

Aeronautical Engineering
-->It is the best of all but it does not fetch you job very soon.
-->After your Under graduation, it is mandatory to do your Master degree so that you get a good offer nor as a Graduate.

Mechanical Engineer
-->It has a lot of good jobs in every field
-->Many companies recruits in Campus, else you have to search for a small sector to get a good experience.
-->It is the best evergreen department in Engineering Field.

Electrical Engineering
-->Compared to all, this has the most vacancy in india since India are not well developed with electronics.
-->Railways, the largest network in India is still depended on electrical field not electronics field. So you can a very good future ther.
27th January 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I am confused about which engineering stream to take. Aeronautical , mechanical or computer science.
22nd June 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th (non medical stream) right now I am much confused wether to choose computer science or civil engg.. May I get good suggestion sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?