24th June 2018, 10:41 AM
Puja Maji

Bengali syllabus of UGC-NET 2018?

Hi everyone, I am going to apply for UGC-NET of this year which is 2018. I am going to apply for Bengali subject. Kindly let me know about the syllabus of Bengali subject for this NET. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA in Bengali and qualified for UGC NET?
  2. What is the next date for CET? I have just completed MCM
  3. How to get admitted in M.A with Bengali? What is the syllabus for the same
  4. How to prepare for NET exam in Bengali? What is the syllabus? Books to be reffered
  5. Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  6. Can I be eligible to appear for NET/SET with Bengali in India? I have done my M.A in Bengali
  7. Detailed information, syllabus and notification of UGC-NET(Political Science)? List of coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?
  8. Where to get the UGC NET syllabus for MSW in Hindi language?
  9. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
  10. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for UGC-NET(Philosophy)
  11. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same?
  12. How may I get previous year questions of Bengali paper2 and paper3 of UGC NET exam?
  13. Being a MBA (Financial Management & HR) student which subject to choose in the form for UGC NET entrance exam 2018?
  14. After scoring 55% in M.A. Bengali can I attend NET exam? Will I be provided Assistant Professor post in colleges or not?
  15. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for UGC-NET(Physical Sciences)?
  16. Eligibility to become a Government Lecturer in Engineering College? Should we attend any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET(Anthropology) if secured 48% in M.Sc? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET(Anthropology)?
  18. Political Science syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to apply?
25th June 2018, 07:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bengali syllabus of UGC-NET 2018?

Bengali Syllabus of UGC NET 2018 Examination:

I am providing you a link where you can the detailed syllabus and sample questions that are asked in UGC NET Examination for Bengali subject.

In the PDF that is given below, you can find the syllabus of Paper II, Paper III (A), Paper III (B) and Elective subjects syllabus in detail. Hence, I request you to kindly go through the notification and prepare well for the examination.

Click here for Detailed UGC NET Bengali Syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?