15th June 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join CA course after B.Com? For which group am I eligible for?

I have completed my B.Com. Now I want to join CA course. For, which group am i eligible for? How can I apply for that group? How to do initial registration?Please advice me full details.

19th June 2018, 09:30 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join CA course after B.Com? For which group am I eligible for?

After completion of your B.Com course, you can directly register for IPCC i.e., second level of CA course without appearing in CPT examination. You are exempted from appearing in CPT examination only if you have secured minimum aggregate of 55% marks in your B.Com course. You can visit the ICAI official website to register for IPCC i.e. second level of CA course.
19th June 2018, 03:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join CA course after B.Com? For which group am I eligible for?

CA course is divided into 3 stages i.e., foundation course, intermediate course and final course.

The eligibility requirements for all the courses are given below:

Foundation course:
- The basic eligibility required is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in any related stream from any recognized board.

Intermediate course:
- The candidate should have studied foundation course. OR
- The candidate should have studied any bachelor's or graduation level degree in related stream from any recognized university.

Final course:
- The candidate should have completed studying intermediate course.

Since you have studied B.Com you are eligible for intermediate course.

For applying to the course you need to visit the official website of ICAI.
You need to register for the course by filling the application form with all the required details, attach few required documents and submit the form.

For detailed information visit the official website of ICAI.
21st June 2018, 12:04 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

CA refers to Chartered Accountancy course and the same course is divided into three stages which includes the foundation course in CA, the IPCC and the final stage course.

Now, as you a B.Com ( Bachelor of Commerce ) degree holder therefore you can opt for CA course possibly in two ways, the way is through the CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) route in which you have to first qualify CPT to join the the foundation course in CA while in the second way i.e; through direct entry scheme you can directly appear for IPCC by exempting CPT if you have managed at least 55% marks in your B.Com degree.

For more details regarding CA course, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
25th June 2018, 07:23 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

CA course consists 3 stages which are :-

Foundation course
Intermediate course
Final course

Eligibility criteria
10+2 or its equivalent education from any recognized board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?