20th July 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA in Bengali and qualified for UGC NET?

l've had my ma degree in Bengali (distance mode) from Rabindra Bharati University. I also have quilyfied ugc net.Now am i eligable for having phd degree?

kindly relief me giving proper answer as I have to apply for the Ph.D course soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali after completion of honors and masters in bengali with 50 percentage marks?
  3. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same?
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  6. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  7. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  10. Admission process for Ph.D. course in Organic Chemistry?
  11. Admission process in Ph.D. under Organic Chemistry stream?
  12. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D course right after completion of B.Tech and MBA?
  13. Can I get admission to study PhD in Geography being a UGC-NET qualified Assistant Government Teacher?
  14. Possibility to do Ph.D in Accounts after B.Com general? How to do the Ph.D in the same?
  15. What is better for me PhD or M.Phil if qualified UGC NET and JRF?
  16. How to pursue Ph.D. in Nanotechnology after M.Sc. in Microbiology?
  17. How can I join to study PhD being a UGC-NET qualifier?
  18. List of colleges which offer PhD to a UGC-NET(Life Science) qualified candidate?
21st July 2016, 11:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA in Bengali and qualified for UGC NET?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to do Ph.D. Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to do Ph.D, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D:-

Candidates must have completed Master's degree from a recognised University.
Candidates must have scored at least 55% of marks in Master's degree.
Candidates must have a valid NET scorecard.
21st July 2016, 11:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA in Bengali and qualified for UGC NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
l've had my ma degree in Bengali (distance mode) from Rabindra Bharati University. I also have quilyfied ugc net.Now am i eligable for having phd degree?

kindly relief me giving proper answer as I have to apply for the Ph.D course soon as possible.
You have completed masters degree in Bengali from Rabindra Bharati University and you have qualified in UGC NET exam, So you are eligible for Ph.D course

If you have qualified in JRF post.
22nd July 2016, 06:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, as you have qualified NET examination, you will not have to appear for written test for PhD course, but you will have to clear the Personal Interview round in order to be eligible to get admission in the course.

You should therefore contact the prospective Institute you wish to opt for admission in and get the further information from there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?