22nd April 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study B.Pharma for financially weak student?

Hello 'sir can I get scholarship I am studying bpharm 3rd year yet now, I'm not financially secured so plz give the information

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  2. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  3. How to become a B.Com regular in Bangalore? I am financially weak
  4. Is GRE better or GATE for studies in Germany being financially weak?
  5. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  6. Detailed information about scholarship for financially weak B.Tech student?
  7. What is the fee structure of MBA in Amity University?
  8. Is there any government body or organization which provides scholarships to needy students? Best colleges in Mumbai for which I can apply for B.E?
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 91% in 10th and 87% in 12th?
  10. Can I participate in IAS/IPS exam after passing 12th and B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do to study in abroad after 12th having weak financial background?
  12. JNU offers scholarship to study PhD in Chemistry for financially weak candidate?
  13. Scholarship for financially weak student for polytechnic studies?
  14. How much score we must score to gain scholarship?
  15. Which publications of Books I need to prepare for Chemistry and Physics being a candidate of 12th class with PCM? How to study well 2 months being weak in these subjects?
  16. Procedure of correspondence MS from abroad?
  17. What are the opportunities and scholarships in film making after 12th? I am a student of commerce
  18. What is the procedure of pursuing MS course from abroad after completing B.Tech course?
12th July 2015, 05:41 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarships to study B.Pharma for financially weak student?

There are various options which you try-

>> The scholarship from the state government. like in Uttar Pradesh, scholarship is given to the economically weak students. you can avail those if you lie in any of that criteria.

>> Another scheme is a scheme given by LIC. It is called the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.

>> Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme

>> Sahu Jain Trust - Educational Scholarships

>> N.E.S.T. scholarships: Science, Medical & Engineering students- An exam is conducted for that. clearing which will only make you eligible for the scheme.

>> NTPC's scholarship for Engineering students- But it is only for the SC/ST and physically handicapped students. If you lie in any of this criteria then you can check out this.

## Also, you have missed the KVPY scholarship scheme, which you could have applied in your first year. It is a scheme given by govt. of India and provides a a great support to the students like you.

>> Also, for earning money, forums like these are a good option. Not only will you earn money but your knowledge about different things will also expand.
30th October 2021, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarships to study B.Pharma for financially weak student?

How to get the scholarship in b pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?