23rd March 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in MAT 2015 exam if done graduation from Open University without 10th and 12th?

hello sir

i have done my graduation through open university and secured 45 percentile....without doing 10 & inter (school drop out)...

do i am eligible to appear mat 2015 exam which is commencing in April..

please help as soon as possible .....and details of mat 2015

thanking you lll

23rd March 2015, 09:40 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I appear in MAT 2015 exam if done graduation from Open University without 10th and 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir

i have done my graduation through open university and secured 45 percentile....without doing 10 & inter (school drop out)...

thanking you lll
Sorry that you are not eligible for MAT 2015. It is mandatory that the candidate's academic qualification would be perfect with regular studies. Since, you have not completed 10th and 12th standard. So, as per the MAT 2015 eligibility criteria you are not eligible for MAT entrance exam 2015. Here, I am proving you the eligibility criteria required for MAT 2015 exam.

MAT Eligibility Criteria 2015:

-> Applicants need to have a graduate degree in any discipline from recognized university, which is approved by UGC. Applicants who are at waiting for their results are also eligible. There are no restrictions for the number of attempts.

-> Applicants should attain 21 years to be eligible for MAT 2015 exam. The MAT exam will consist of the 200 objective type questions. Each question carries one mark.

Official website - https://www.aima.in
23rd March 2015, 05:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in MAT 2015 exam if done graduation from Open University without 10th and 12th?

No, you cannot apply for MAT (Management Aptitude Test) 2015 being a open degree graduate. As you are willing to do Master of Business Administration, I suggest you to write IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Examination. The basic eligibility criteria required to be eligible for this OPNEMAT Entrance Examination is, candidates must have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks. Apart from this there is no particular age limit required to be eligible for OPENMAT Entrance Examination.

MAT (Management Aptitude Test) Examination is basically conducted for admission into Management Programs. Educational Qualification required to be eligible for MAT Exam is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline. Final year graduates appearing Bachelor Degree examination are also eligible to apply for MAT Entrance Examination. The minimum age of a candidate must be 21 years to be eligible for MAT Examination.
23rd March 2015, 09:41 PM
unique99

MAT stand's for Management Aptitude test.

A candidate can appear MAT 4 times in a year.

According to MAT score candidates can get admission to the MBA colleges.

Good score fetch good colleges and lower score fetch comparatively less important colleges.

Eligibility:

A Graduate or a final year candidate from the recognized Universities can sit for the MBA
entrance examination.

Mat exam held on February/MAY/SEPTEMBER and DECEMBER.

**According to your question you will be eligible if your open University becomes recognized otherwise sorry you will not be eligible for MAT.

23rd March 2015, 11:19 PM
er.animesh6
Member+

Dear Friend,

Yes you are eligible for Management Aptitude Test(MAT) if the open university you finished your graduation is UGC affiliated.

Eligibility for MAT:

* Bachelor's degree in any department(B.A/B.Sc/B.Com) from any UGC recognized degree

* No minimum percentage required in graduation.

* Final year graduation candidates can also apply for MAT.

Details about MAT 2015:

Examination fee is 1200/-

Application process:Online.

Application website: https://apps.aima.in/matmay15/

Last date for Online Application form submission is 18th April.

Paper based examination date is 3rd May

Computer based examination is on 9th May.

Regards,

er.animesh6
24th March 2015, 07:49 AM
violent viper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir

thanking you lll
MAT is Management Aptitude Test. It is conducted four times in a year.

As far as the eligibility criteria for MAT is concerned, you must be 10+2+3/4 year graduate from recognized Indian board.

So, you are not eligible for MAT exam with out passing 10+2 class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?