25th January 2012, 03:36 PM
koustubhshrivastava

Best career options for me after passing 12th CBSE? I am a sports person and interested in NDA

hello sir/mam,
i am an average student of class 12th (cbse). I want the best carrer option for myself. I am basically a sports person and intrested in going for NDA. But still i want your help. so please help me what to do.
Thanking you
Koustubh

21st June 2012, 12:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best career options for me after passing 12th CBSE? I am a sports person and interested in NDA

If you want to apply to NDA you are eligible since you have completed 12th standard. This is provided that you more than 19 years old. If you have studied Physics and Maths in 12th then you can apply to any of the defense fields. Otherwise you are eligible only to apply to the army. The next notification should be out towards end of December and the exams will be scheduled around April 2013.
27th October 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best career options for me after passing 12th CBSE? I am a sports person and interested in NDA

if we got 60% in 12 ssc can we apply for NDA exam
27th October 2012, 08:50 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

All options are best for your career provided your ability and interest towards the particular option after 12th CBSE.

You have not mentioned your stream of education in 12th. Any way if you want to go with General line then you may opt for any under Graduate studies and after completion of Graduation you can apply for CDS(Combined Defence Service)/Civil Service Exam to become IAS/IPS/IFS/IRS etc. officer/ Bank clerical or P.O. job etc.

OR you may go for further higher studies like Post Graduation like MA/M.SC./M. Com. or MBA and accordingly built your career.

As you are a sport person and interested for NDA then you should accordingly prepare to join NDA(National Defence Academy) by appearing its entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The eligible candidate for NDA must be an unmarried Indian male candidate having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
29th April 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to bring medal in olympics in taekwondo but due to bad eyesight(2.5) myopic i cannot apply to sports quota so which carrier i should choose . i have passed my 12 .and i am agood student also. suggest a carrier so that i could ample time for practice in day hours.
30th April 2013, 12:48 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by koustubhshrivastava View Post
hello sir/mam,
i am an average student of class 12th (cbse). I want the best carrer option for myself. I am basically a sports person and intrested in going for NDA. But still i want your help. so please help me what to do.
Thanking you
Koustubh
hi!
I am happy to inform you that after passing 12th you are eligible for N.D.A exam.
N.D.A. Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice.

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A exam:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board.
> Age limit should be above 16.5year and below 19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

IMPORTANT DATE FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2013
Date Of Notification:-04.05.2013
Last date of submission of form:-03.06.2013 (MONDAY)
Date of exam:-11.08.2013 (SUNDAY)

Form more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
13th April 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Iam Maths stream student.I was passed 12th from CBSE 2013 by 65%. Now Iam doing plain B.SC.My sub. combination is Phyisics,Chemisty,Maths. In which field my best career.plz suggest me.
17th September 2014, 06:25 AM
Unregistered

SIR, I WANT TO BECOME AN BEST ATHELETE AFTER CASS 12 AND I AM INTRESTED IN 100M SPRINT MY TIMING IS 12.25 SIR PLS GIVE SOME TIPS TO BRING IT TO 9 SECS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?