5th September 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the future career options after passing 12th in NDA?

i am in class 11th i have interest in robotics and making robots so the question is that is there is any branch or future in nda for that i can work for india by developing new weapons,robots and drones for which indian army shall be more advanced . is there a branch like weaponology in nda. and what will be the salary ?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do in future after failing in 12th? Career options in future?
  2. Best career options for me after passing 12th CBSE? I am a sports person and interested in NDA
  3. Eligiblity to appear in NDA exam after 12th from Sainik School? Career option for 12th student of Sainik School? -- [New]
  4. What are the career options for me after passing 12th in Mathematics
  5. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
  6. Career options after passing 12th as non medical student?
  7. Which is the best career option for me after passing 12th with PCM? I am interested in Civil Services
  8. What are the career options available for me after 12th PCB other than MBBS?
  9. Is there any way to join NDA on the basis of 12th? Career options in NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the career options available after passing 12th with 69%?
  11. What are the career options for me after passing 12th?
  12. What are the career options in PCB/PCM after 12th(Scored 62% in 12th)? Which is the best option for future?
  13. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  14. What is the career options after passing 12th with 53%?
  15. What are the career options after passing 12th Non medical?
  16. After passing 12th 3 years back what are the career options available for me now?
  17. Best career options after passing 12th in Punjab? What is the best institute for this course?
  18. Which are the courses after 12th? What are the good career options?
4th February 2014, 02:47 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the future career options after passing 12th in NDA?

There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?