25th June 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Best career options for me between MBA, IIT JAM, MSc, LLB, MCA?

sir; what is the best career option for me so that I can earn more money? MBA; IIT JAM ; MSC ; LLB MCA

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between M.Sc and MCA if studying M.Sc Maths in IIT-Delhi?
  2. How many questions to be answered so as to get selected for MCA in IIT JAM in general category?
  3. Eligibility criteria for appearing in JAM examination?
  4. Which Line is a better choice for me to get a Job after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  5. Which books should I follow for IIT JAM exam for MCA? Can I get admission in any IITs in India if I am able qualify for IIT JAM? From where to get the forms? Is private tuition necessary?
  6. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  7. Which course should I choose after completion of my BSc chemistry?
  8. How much percentage is required in MSc Chemistry entrance exam in IIT JAM?
  9. Previous 10 year question papers of IIT-JAM exam for MCA with solutions?
  10. Syllabus of IIT JAM for MCA? Last 10 year IIT JAM(Computer Science) question papers?
  11. How to get admission in MCA through IIT JAM after passing BCA? Last 10 years MCA question papers?
  12. MBA or MCA after s.y.bsc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. I am in 5th Semester BSC (IT), can I appear for IIT JAM for MCA?
  14. Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available?
  15. How many questions to solve to get selected in MCA entrance of IIT JAM in general category?
  16. Last 5 years Question papers of MCA IIT JAM?
  17. Which books are to be referred for JAM IIT MCA entrance preparation
  18. Where to get IIT JAM MCA entrance exam forms?
26th June 2014, 02:11 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best career options for me between MBA, IIT JAM, MSc, LLB, MCA?

All the courses that you mentioned like
MBA
IIT-JAM
M.Sc
LLB
MCA
are top professional courses in India.

You will be having good career scope and job opportunities after completion of any of these courses in India.

But some of the things that will decide your career are
-the college or institution from which you complete the respective course
-your knowledge levels
-your communication skills
-your aggregate percentage of marks.
-the level of performance in the recruitment procedure.

However, completion of a academic course from prestigious institutions like IIT will give excellent career for the candidates.

I have seen the candidates from IITs who have received excellent packages by top Companies in India.

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification.

I suggest you to opt for the course in accordance with previous level of academic qualification and where your knowledge and skills are being better utilized.

Similar to IITs, there will be a good career scope for you after completion of MBA course from IIMs.

Wish you all the best.
9th November 2014, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i am doing bsc physics hons. from BHU so which will be the best option for me between iit jam msc and mba from iim??
14th December 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am having 65% in graduation and 70% in 12th. Best career option for me in between mba and msc in bl from iisc, banglore?
8th May 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am perusing my B.sc from Delhi University with computer science and i want to know there is any MCA college which i can get through IIT-JAM?? what is the difference between MCA and CA(Computer Application)??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?