9th September 2012, 09:18 PM
Santosh kumar hota

Which Line is a better choice for me to get a Job after completion of B.Sc in Physics?

I have to continue in bsc physics in which line to get a better job

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a best choice for me between M.Sc in Physics and Government Job after completion of Graduation in Physics?
  2. Which course is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Physics to get a good Job in Future?
  3. What type of job will I get after completion of BSc Physics?
  4. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics to get into Research Line?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me to join between B.Sc in Physics and B.Tech in Civil after completion of 10+2 with 84% of marks?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
  7. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  8. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  9. Various Job oriented courses after completion of B.Sc. Physics?
  10. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation with B.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is a better choice for me of doing M.Sc IT course within India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  13. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
  14. In which line I can get Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  15. Can I do B.Sc Physics after MBBS along with job? -- [New]
  16. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  17. What should I pursue after passing BSc physics?
  18. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
15th March 2013, 06:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Line is a better choice for me to get a Job after completion of B.Sc in Physics?

Selection of higher studies course can be done according to your interest. Master degree holders in Physics can try for jobs in research and teaching sector. If you are interested in software job, you can look for MCA degree. Short term courses in networking, software testing, etc are also suitable for such candidates. MBA degree is good for candidates interested in managerial jobs.
2nd June 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Line is a better choice for me to get a Job after completion of B.Sc in Physics?

can i get high salary after completing b.sc.physics and m.sc astrophysics??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?