8th August 2017, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Best centers for B.Sc Food Technology entrance exam coaching?

I am not getting any coaching centre for preparing entrance exam of BSC food technology. please help me. Can you please list me the centres in which I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me with the complete details on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are best coaching centers for preparing for MBA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  3. Can I get a job as an organic chemistry after BSc in food technology? Can I do M.Tech after BSc in Food Technology?
  4. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  6. Eligibility for doing M.Sc Food Technology course in CFTRI?
  7. Which books should I prefer for Food Technology of GATE XE exam?
  8. How to do B.Tech in food technology after doing BSc in Food Technology
  9. Can I study PhD(Food Technology) through UGC-NET being a Food Science & Technology postgraduate? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for M.Sc in food science and technology, didn’t studied maths in BSc?
  11. How to get a job after studying BSc Food Technology and B.Tech food technology?
  12. Which are the best coaching centers for ISRO entrance exam in Hyderabad?
  13. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  14. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that?
  15. List of coaching centers for preparation of Delhi Police entrance exams?
  16. Coaching centers which help in preparing for Psychology Subject of UGC NET exam?
  17. Details about Diploma in Bakery Technology and Food Technology? Which course has more scope?
  18. Information about the Food Inspector exam? What is the date of it? Pattern of the exam?
10th August 2017, 02:39 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best centers for B.Sc Food Technology entrance exam coaching?

Here are the following coaching institutes for B.Sc. coaching of Food Technology.
AK Coaching Centre
Hari Nagar, New Delhi

Aakash Coaching Centre
Neb Sarai, Delhi

Brilliant Academy of Learning
Shakarpur, New Delhi

C4 Classes

Maujpur, New Delhi

Dipti Maths Classes
New Delhi

Doon Career Academy
Paschim Vihar, Delhi

Gargi Classes
Vishwas Nagar, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?