4th June 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any good scope for chemical engineering?

Is thr scope for chemical engineering if we did dis course in karnataka in d colleges like SIT,M.S.Ramaih or ny other top colleges or is it having if we did only in chennai and which companies will come for campus selection if we did in karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate? -- [New]
  2. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  3. Is chemical engineering good?
  4. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  5. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  6. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  7. Scope of Chemical Engineering in India? Is chemical engineering a good branch for Girls and how much is the starting package?
  8. Is there any good scope for chemical engineering?
  9. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  10. Which engineering course is better between Civil and Chemical? What are the career opportunities? Is it true that Chemical Engineering has scope only in South India?
  11. Chemical engineering: scope, salary in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope of Chemical Engineering course? Which course is good in M.Tech to get good salary? Additional courses to study along with B.Tech?
  13. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  14. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  15. What is the scope of Chemical Engineering course in India?
  16. What is the scope of chemical engineering in pharmaceutical
  17. What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?
  18. How to do chemical engineering after passing 12th? I am interested in Chemistry
5th June 2012, 03:52 AM
chinmayXdas

Default Re: Is there any good scope for chemical engineering?

There are a huge number of possibilities of taking up a good job after graduating from any of the mentioned colleges, given you have a decent result there.
Try appearing in the pharma companies, or the bulk leaders of chemicals, or you could try out exploring out the petroleum industry, if you have the required degrees with you.
Apart from the Indian companies, you could also appearing in the interviews of foreign multinationals.
8th June 2012, 02:50 PM
harshit hayaran

is there scope for good jobs after chemical engineering from Comedk karnataka colleges such as RV college of engineering, PES or MS Ramaiah ??
28th June 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE IS GOOD JOB OPPURTUNITIES IN FUTURE AFTER 3 OR 4 YEAR FOR CHEMICAL ENGINEER
2nd July 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

no !! it is not a good option !! mech ,cs ,ece,eee !! hav a pretty good scope !!
28th September 2012, 11:58 PM
surajm093

Smile Re: Is there any good scope for chemical engineering?

Chemical Engineering is one of the most good coming branch in the whole world. there is vast career in steel plants, chemical companies, semi petroleum, plastic and coal companies like Rankbaxy, BPCL, HPCL, IOCl, Reliance, HUL, ITC etc.
8th December 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

one of the best engineering disciplane
25th June 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

what should i take either osmania chemical engg or MVSR MECHANICAL ENGG IN ANDHRA PRADESH
9th August 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I had taken addmission in govt engg college in chemical branch.what is the best field for girls in the same branch?
19th July 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

any scope for chemical engineeing in karnataka? for higher positions where hav to work? wat after chemical engneering ?wat is the monthly income for chemical engineers?
do we get jobs in karnataka? for getting jobs in multinational companies what we want to study? which is the best stream in chemical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?