11th August 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary offered after finishing the course of Marine Engineering?

what is the salary after i have finished the course of marine engineering ?

Related Questions:
10th January 2012, 01:45 AM
souravhit

Default Re: What is the salary offered after finishing the course of Marine Engineering?

as at starting avg. 33000/month. And if u join good cmpny then u can get more high salary approx 50-60 thousand per month.
10th January 2012, 02:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary offered after finishing the course of Marine Engineering?

As per my knowledge the starting salary package offered in a public sector jobs to a Marine Engineering Graduate is basically in the range of Rs 45000/- to Rs 60000 per month,and with experience it rises in an amount of Rs 50000 to Rs 75000 per month in addition to the various other benefits.
2nd June 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

what kind of sudject are there for marine engineering?
13th June 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SCOPE AND SALARY AFTER FINISHING THE COURSE OF ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING
6th July 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to go in marine engg. after complete my b.tech in electronics & communication. Please suggest me?
12th July 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

if i complete my marine engnn cource from gov college then what is job and salary chances ?
3rd August 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs got for a person who completed marine engineering course for 3 years after 10 th std ?
29th December 2012, 09:57 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: What is the salary offered after finishing the course of Marine Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

DEAR FRIEND,

AFTER COMPLETING MARINE ENGINEERING YOU HAVE GIVEN APPROX

45000/- TO 60000/- FOR THE FRESHER AND IF YOU GETTING EXPERIENCE THAN YOU CAN GIVEN HIGH SALARY WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE.

MARINE ENGINEERING IS VERY POPULAR TODAY.

with best wishes of Makes 25.
29th December 2012, 10:19 PM
umang_28
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,
Marine engineering is very popular today. there is good scope .
The starting salary package offered in a public sector jobs to a Marine Engineering Graduate is basically in the range of Rs 45000/- to Rs 60000 per month,and with experience it rises in an amount of Rs 50000 to Rs 75000 per month in addition to the various other benefits. the slary is on experience.

best of luck.

umang_28

30th December 2012, 01:35 AM
siddjain93

Quote:

Dear friend,

Marine Engineering is one of the best and highly paid field of engineering. After successful completion of Marine Engineering course you can expect a high salary job. Just in the starting your salary package will be excellent. After completion of course you can get job in Shipping companies as a junior engineer. As a junior engineer you can earn around Rs 25000 – 30000 per month in Indian shipping companies and around Rs 75000 - 80000 in foreign shipping companies.

Just as the time increases, on the basis of your experience your salary will also increases. There are various private and government shipping companies which recruits Marine engineers. But I will suggest you to join private companies as their salary package is excellent compared to government shipping companies. Now a days this field is attracting youngesters towards itself due to high salary and various facilities.

Now a days these companies recruit Marine Engineering Graduates for the post of Junior Engineers. You have to work in the shipping companies as a junior engineer for a particular period of time. After that you can also get the post of chief engineer through a competency test. In between the post of junior engineer to chief engineer you have to pass through various posts and for each post your salary will also increase.

After completing course if you will join foreign shipping company then you can expect starting salary of 74000. The chief engineers can earn about Rs 185000/- per month. This is the only field where you will get paid holidays of 6 months. There are various companies in which you can get excellent salary package after completing course.

Various companies for marine engineers:-
  • Barbar Ship Management ltd. Australia
  • Ravenscroft Shipping Inc.
  • Wilco Ship Management & Transport Pvt. ltd.
  • Seearland Ship Mgmt. Ltd. Austria
  • Varun Shipping
  • Mobil Shipping Co. Ltd.
  • Chevron Manning Services ltd.
  • Mitsui OSK lines
  • Orinoco Marine Consultancy Pvt. ltd.

Career flow chart of Marine Engineer:-

30th December 2012, 09:23 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

Marine Engineering is one of the rare branches in India and there is good demand to the course in India.

Basically the course has great demand in the coastal areas where there is requirement for marine Engineers.

The salary offered for the fresher’s ranges from Rs.35,000 to Rs.50,000.

So the future will be good in the candidate.

Thank you,

All the best.
30th December 2012, 04:25 PM
Siva mechanical

Quote:
hello friend,

at starting after training period, you can expect about 50,000 to 60,000. after according to your work and experiences you can be raised.

the maximum salary that my getting in government sector is 1,50,000 per month.
30th December 2012, 06:32 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Wink Re: What is the salary offered after finishing the course of Marine Engineering?

Quote:
Dear friend,

This branch has very brand value and a highly paid engineering branch. Companies recruit marine engineering graduates as a post of Junior engineers from Marine engineering branch. Companies which includes in marine sections are Wilco Ship management & transport pvt. ltd. , Varun shipping, Mitsui OSK Lines, Barbar Ship management ltd. Australia.

As a Junior engineer, an engineer can bag around 30k per month in the indian shipping companies. And you can get more than 70k in Foreign companies.

Promotion are from Junior engineer to Chief engineers, according to which you will paid in this field. And a chief engineer can earn more than 1.7lacs per month. Through this statistics you can get to know the most successful and highly paid job is none other than Marine engineering.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
"Just be whatever you want to be"
3rd March 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Ms in marine on us
16th April 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

hi myself ravi naik and i m doing a cource of CCMC of 6 mths with 4 basic corces.

and my question is after completing my 6mths cources i ll get the CDC and 4 basic cources certificate, after that can go for the engine field, is it possible or not? i have a complete knowledge of about engineering so i ll get the job in engine field or not?

plz reply me.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?