30th November 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Best college to study M.Tech in Fluid Mechanics course? List of entrance exams for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech and now want to study M.Tech in Fluid Mechanics. Which college is best to study this course? List of entrance exams for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges offering M.Tech course in Fluid Mechanics and Solid Mechanics?
  2. Bengal Engineering and Science University, Sibpur B.Arch 1st Sem- Engineering Mechanics (AM-101A) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  3. Books covering whole syllabus of GATE (Civil) 2016?
  4. How to face general studies paper in Civil Exam?
  5. PTU B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd Sem-Fluid Mechanics-I (CE-203) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. what is the best book for fluid mechanics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to clear the subjects of Thermal Science and Engineering, Mechanics of Solids, Fluid Mechanics, Design of Machine Elements?
  8. Solved question papers of Mechanical Engineering Section B solved papers for Mechanics of Fluid, Mechanics of Solid and Thermal Engineering?
  9. Sathyabama University B.E in Mechanical Engineering-3rd Semester Fluid Mechanics & Machinery (6C0066) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Gujarat Technological University ME 1st Sem- Advanced Fluid Mechanics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Which are the PG diploma courses in India that will be suited for students who have passed the bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Is it possible to get admission to IIT college for MTech?
  13. Can I join direct 2nd year of B.Tech Civil? What is the syllabus?
  14. Universities offering distance education for M.E Fluid Mechanics? What is the course fee structure?
  15. Gujarat Technical University, Automobile Engineering, Sem. III, Fluid Mechanics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Different subject in B.Tech. (mechanical) after Diploma (EEE)
  17. Gujarat Technological University Ceramic Technology 1st Sem- Mechanics of Solids Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Is there any specialization in fluid mechanics in M.Tech? I am a B.Tech 2nd year graduate
30th November 2016, 09:01 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best college to study M.Tech in Fluid Mechanics course? List of entrance exams for it?

These are the Best M.Tech Colleges for Fluid Mechanics Course in Indian :-

Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Tharamani, Chennai
Entrance Exam -: GATE, JEE

Department of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Guwahati-781039,
Entrance Exam -: GATE, JAM

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy
Trichy, Tamil Nadu
Entrance Exam -: GATE

Manipal University
Manipal, Karnataka
Entrance Exam -: MU-OET

Manav Rachna International University (MRIU),
Faridabad

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT),
Roorkee, Uttarakhand

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT),
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay (IIT Bombay ),
Mumbai, Maharashtra
1st December 2016, 12:00 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best college to study M.Tech in Fluid Mechanics course? List of entrance exams for it?

Some of best colleges are as below :

** Kurukshetra University.

** JNTU

** Osmania University

** Andhra University

GATE is best entrance exam to get entry in M.tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?