8th May 2011, 10:26 AM
N.vineela

Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?

Hi,
I am a 3rd year student of architecture. Masters in architecture as my future plan am interested in knowing the colleges providing the best study abroad, especially in UK & US. What are exams one need to appear, and what are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?

Thank you .

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required to get in a good college for masters of Architecture?
  2. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  3. What are the courses available for masters after Architecture? Which colleges are good? What is the admission procedure? How to get scholarships?
  4. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  5. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  6. Good colleges in India for Masters in Architecture? Cutoff percentage to pursue Architecture in IITs?
  7. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?
  8. Will I get a good job in future if I have done Civil as under graduation and do Architecture masters?
  9. What all exams I need to complete to do Masters in Optometry in abroad?
  10. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  11. What are the qualifications required for me to do Ph.D after completion of masters in English?
  12. Best colleges in USA offering Masters in Architecture after B.Arch? How to get a scholarship?
  13. Exams for Masters in Architecture in USA?
  14. For which entrance exams can I appear? I would like to do masters in abroad
  15. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  16. When should I apply in GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Abroad? Qualification required and expenses to apply? -- [New]
  17. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of top colleges of Architecture?
28th June 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?

hi 4nds...

im doin final year B.E. civil engg., my C.G.P.A. is 8.5(upto 6th sem) i lik 2 get job in core cmpnies (civil) .wat r the cmpnys with foreign oppurtunities?
26th August 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?

im doing engineering mechanical after tis i want to study in abroad is there is any entrance exam
5th November 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of btech food technology.please suggest some good colleges to study abroad and please mention what exams i need to appear to attain scholarship
thanks
15th February 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are compolsary for architecture in aieee?????
18th July 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

which are the best colleges in gulf countries for doing masters in physiotherapy? what are the requirements for getting into a good college?
20th July 2012, 10:02 PM
pranu66

I want to do architecture and now i m in 11th. Plzzzzz tell me d info
19th October 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to do architecture and now i am in 10th std. please tell me in details what are the process
23rd September 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my final year civil engineering...I'm thinking to do m.arch...if I ,do m.arch will I be getting registered license as architect in future...plz help me out..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?