22nd September 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a good job in future if I have done Civil as under graduation and do Architecture masters?

Doing my degree in civil and then masters in architecture will it have better job opportunity and is there any difficult in doing masters in architecture after BE in civil ..? Can you please guide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  2. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  3. Can I do graduation/PG through correspondence course in Architecture?
  4. Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?
  5. What should I do after graduation in Economics between Bank jobs and Civil services?
  6. Can I go for masters in civil engineering after completing graduation in India?
  7. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  8. What is the future of B.Arch in comparison to B.E Civil? Should I choose Civil or B.Arch if I am getting NIT for Architecture and Local college for B.E?
  9. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  10. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  11. Good colleges in India for Masters in Architecture? Cutoff percentage to pursue Architecture in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Qualifications required to get in a good college for masters of Architecture?
  13. Can I apply for AMIE in Civil Engineering? What is better for future, Architecture or Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?
  15. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  16. What are the courses available for masters after Architecture? Which colleges are good? What is the admission procedure? How to get scholarships?
  17. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  18. Can I get Physics honours in Sovarani Memorial college?
26th September 2015, 07:41 PM
sukhpal0015

Default Re: Will I get a good job in future if I have done Civil as under graduation and do Architecture masters?

Hello,
I am sorry for you that you can not go in master with architecture. You completed your graduation with civil engineering but now you want to do architecture. Technically it seems impossible. You can talk with experts but you will not find any way to enter in this field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?