26th October 2011, 03:19 AM
Natashas

What are the courses available for masters after Architecture? Which colleges are good? What is the admission procedure? How to get scholarships?

I am a 4th yr student doing b.arch, masters is better in India or abroad? and what are the courses available for masters after architecture and which colleges are good? and what are the admission proceeding and ho to get scholarships??

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship available to do masters in Architecture?
  2. Which are the good medical colleges in abroad? Procedure to apply for scholarships?
  3. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  4. Good colleges in India for Masters in Architecture? Cutoff percentage to pursue Architecture in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Qualifications required to get in a good college for masters of Architecture?
  6. Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?
  7. Can I get any Scholarship having scored 82% in 12th Class?
  8. Will I get a good job in future if I have done Civil as under graduation and do Architecture masters?
  9. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  10. List of colleges to do mastrers in Architecture for working professionals? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Masters in Astrophysics?
  12. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  13. Possibility of doing architecture after civil engineering? What are the courses available under Architecture?
  14. Date of sale of MAT exam forms? Date of start of exam?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to do Architectural Course?
  17. Can I take NATA exam if I am 27 years old?
  18. Can I do Architecture after doing BE Civil? Colleges which offer such courses?
27th March 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available for masters after Architecture? Which colleges are good? What is the admission procedure? How to get scholarships?

Good day. Please what are the requirements for admission to do masters degree in India? I am from Nigeria. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?