15th July 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  3. What should I do after graduation to get into a reputed company? I am doing graduation with honors in management
  4. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  5. ECE engineer can pursue Master's in Mathematics? Courses Abroad after ECE engineering?
  6. Entrance exams for master degree in architecture after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  8. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  9. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  10. Which is the best Masters to study after CSE B.Tech in abroad?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for doing MD/MS in Gynecology abroad after completion of BAMS degree?
  12. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  13. Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad
  14. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  15. A B.Com graduate can do Master of Architecture course?
  16. Can I pursue Master of Law after B.Com? LLB is necessary to pursue LLM?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Master Of Science after completing B.Tech(ME)? Where to pursue MS, in India or abroad?
  18. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
15th July 2015, 10:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?

Yes, you can pursue Master of Architecture in abroad. However, you have not mentioned your educational qualification, so it is not possible for us to say whether you are eligible for master in Architecture in abroad. You need to have graduation degree in Architecture or related fields preferably B.Arch degree to be eligible for Masters in Architecture in abroad.
15th July 2015, 11:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can pursue Masters of Architecture in abroad but you should qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
16th July 2015, 01:40 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

If you have completed the course of Bachelor of Architecture then you can pursue the course of Master of Architecture Abroad once you clear the GRE and TOEFL Examination.
You must clear the GRE and TOEFL Examination to be eligible to pursue the course of Master of Architecture.
You must prepare for these two Entrance Examination. You must get a good score to get admission to the Best Universities Abroad for the course of Master of Architecture.
16th July 2015, 09:50 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you have completed your Bachelors degree in Architecture or any of its related courses, then you can pursue Master's course in Architecture in Abroad. To pursue Master's course in Aboard, first you have to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams, because these exam scores are mandatory to apply for admission. After completing the exams, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities, by sending your application and exam score reports to universities through online or via courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?