20th April 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges to do hotel management? What is the fee structure and the admission process? I have given the 12th standard in science

Sir,I gave the exam of 12th std from science. im intrested in hotel management.plz guide me about best college,fees and admission process?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in Hotel Management Course in top colleges? What is the fee?
  2. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  3. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  5. Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?
  6. Which are the colleges in Maharashtra for Hotel Management? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the hotel management fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure of Hotel Management? Which are the colleges and what is the requirement for hotel management?
  9. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  10. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  12. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  14. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  15. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  16. What will be fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  17. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management?
9th May 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges to do hotel management? What is the fee structure and the admission process? I have given the 12th standard in science

admissiom procedure of hotel mangement
22nd February 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges to do hotel management? What is the fee structure and the admission process? I have given the 12th standard in science

how i will do hotel manager cource pz help me..?
30th September 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

best colleges in hyderbad
plz call 9700238842
10th October 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of bhm in india
21st July 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i have done 12th from nios with marks 55% and i want to know that may i take admission in hotel manegement collage
16th August 2020, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Marks required for hotel management in class 12th and entrance exam of hm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?