11th June 2012, 10:54 AM
Ms.Seema

Best Colleges in India to do Ph.d in Microbiology? What will be the career scope for me after completion of this course?

i am doing m.sc in microbiology and wish to do p.hd in same field plz tell me the best colleges for this in india and scope of p.hd in microbiology

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How is the scope of Microbiology in India? -- [New]
  3. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  4. Scope of PhD in Microbiology? Career options available?
  5. Career options in microbiology and the colleges offering this course? What is the scope of microbiology?
  6. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  7. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  8. Colleges offering Ph.D in Environmental Microbiology?
  9. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  10. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  11. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  12. Scope and career prospects in BSc Microbiology stream?
  13. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
  14. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  15. What to do if I am not selected for MBBS course? Which option should I choose between Biotech, Microbiology and LLB? Which has a better scope in India?
  16. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  17. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  18. Institutions in India offering PhD in Medical Microbiology?
11th June 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Colleges in India to do Ph.d in Microbiology? What will be the career scope for me after completion of this course?

i have done m.sc in organic chemistry from eiilm university with (d.e.c) , i want p.hd in clinical research/ pharma/micro biology have possible ? distance education course (u.g.c) recognised university.
11th June 2012, 11:20 PM
ravindra agarwal

Default Re: Best Colleges in India to do Ph.d in Microbiology? What will be the career scope for me after completion of this course?

for phd IMTECH -Chandigarh is the best institute for Phd in microbiology.for admission in phd in this institute csir/dbt/ugc/icmr -jrf is need
12th June 2012, 03:40 AM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravindra agarwal View Post
for phd IMTECH -Chandigarh is the best institute for Phd in microbiology.for admission in phd in this institute csir/dbt/ugc/icmr -jrf is need

Dear friend,

The list of top PHD college in India after M.Sc in Micro-Biology:-

1. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
6. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
7. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani
8. Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
9. Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
10. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore

scope

Microbiology is a vast field it consists of many branches which are related to it like Biopharma, Biotech, Biotech services, Bioindustrial, Bioinformatics etc.

You can do M.Sc and after that Ph.d and start your career in Research or
else you can go for MBA .

There are many R&D company present in India for good research work even you can also opt for U.S as they stands out in the field of research as well as the bio-tech market.
So it is good field with good scope..

16th September 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i have done Msc in microbiology with 63% marks from HPU Shimla.i wants to persue phd in microbioloy but i have not cleared net ,jrf or any other test,so please suggest me institutes from where i can do this degree
28th June 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I had done M.Phil in microbiology with 63% . i want to do p.hd in it but i did not cleared net plz info me other exams by which I can do this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?