23rd April 2011, 03:18 PM
SAACHI RAJPAL

What to do if I am not selected for MBBS course? Which option should I choose between Biotech, Microbiology and LLB? Which has a better scope in India?

what to do if not selected for MBBS?
other career options to choose from
BIOTECHNOLOGY
MICROBIOLOGY
LLB
Which is best to choose and also has good scope in india or any other career u can suggest.

9th June 2011, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do if I am not selected for MBBS course? Which option should I choose between Biotech, Microbiology and LLB? Which has a better scope in India?

scope of medical microbiology in future
21st July 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do if I am not selected for MBBS course? Which option should I choose between Biotech, Microbiology and LLB? Which has a better scope in India?

pharm d or mbbs which is the better option?
15th July 2020, 04:36 PM
Msha23

Dear friend,
Initially I request you that, don't go with scope.
you just go according to your skills &taste.
Simply speaking every fields have its on scope.But every field have very tight competition.Only skilled person can survive.
You select according to your wish.
If you like law ,then go through LLB
Biotech,microbiology also good subject.once again I request you that you select best one .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?