7th April 2011, 10:08 PM
rashika mangwani

Best colleges for Interior Designing Course? How much is the package offered after the course?

want 2 do interior designing course.....want 2 knw abt d best colleges of dis course..n about d packages related 2 dis...!!!

Related Questions:
8th April 2011, 08:54 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges for Interior Designing Course? How much is the package offered after the course?

There are many reputed institutes in this field. Just pursuing the course from a recognised institute is not sufficient. You need to have the talent too. You need to creative person by nature. You can pursue the course from institutes like Global Institute of Fashion Technology, Arch Academy of Design etc. It is important that you should have completed your 12th standard. To earn a good income you need to have experience.
28th April 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges for Interior Designing Course? How much is the package offered after the course?

Whats cours fees,duration and salary packege
9th May 2011, 06:38 PM
SonalSinghal

Hi Rashika,

N number of institutes are available that provide interior designing like dia, idc, sai school of interior design, jj school of arts, wlic, jims etc. You can join any of these as per your choice. But out of all, i would suggest you to go with ims dia, but this academy is located in noida, delhi. It's fee structure is also affordable and provides an opportunity to study in abroad as well. Join ASAP, login to diaindia.co. in. Salary package is completely depend on your skills and creativity. Various students are working in leading interior design company and on handsome package. Some of them are handling their own brands too.

thanks,
27th May 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

best colleges for interior designing certificate course in ahmedabad? How much is the package offered after course?
30th May 2011, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bachelor degree in home science,and i want to take up interior design for my master degree. Plz show me the way
12th June 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
could you please tell me what i have to do after my 12th for interior designing course ? in which institution i have to join? what all formalities before joining any colleges of interior designing ? what are the benefits ? do it have demand ?
23rd June 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i have completed my management studies and now looking forward to interior desinging courses in mumbai. just help with the top 5 colleges in mumbai
23rd June 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I am computer science graduate and want to pursue career in interior designing, please suggest me an institution and the course for the same...!!!
28th June 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in science bsc , , now i want to know is dere any scope in interior designing from arch acadmy?
12th July 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about full information of interior desgn. please give me..
20th July 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I want to know if i can go in for masters after i finish my diploma in Interior design?
10th November 2011, 02:34 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

N number of institutes are available that provide interior designing like dia, idc, sai school of interior design, jj school of arts, wlic, jims etc. You can join any of these as per your choice. But out of all, i would suggest you to go with ims dia, but this academy is located in noida, delhi. It's fee structure is also affordable and provides an opportunity to study in abroad as well. Join ASAP, login to diaindia.co. in. Salary package is completely depend on your skills and creativity. Various students are working in leading interior design company and on handsome package. Some of them are handling their own brands too.
1st March 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

do J.J School of Arts offer Interior DESIGNING degree course? And which one has better scope and mainly 'remuneration' : Interior Designing or Interior Decoration?
20th April 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i have compleated 12th and i am intresting in interior design degree course full time so plz suggest college in maharatra
thanks
7th June 2012, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

please show me the list of the colleges in western side of interior and all the information nn fees structr of the colleges
4th July 2014, 06:53 PM
steinbeck

Hi friends.........
I'm completing my B.Sc this year, and i cant interest in M.Sc. So please detail me for Diploma or Graduation course in interior design.
Thanks........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?