31st July 2013, 01:08 PM
shreyasr0212

Information regarding the list of colleges offering astrophysics in Bengalore

please give information regarding list of college offering astrophysics in bengaluru

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
  2. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  3. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  4. Colleges offering B.Sc in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  5. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  6. List of colleges in India offering B.Tech in Astrophysics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  8. Colleges which are offering MSc in Astrophysics? What are the job opportunities?
  9. Colleges offering MSc Astrophysics in Bangalore?
  10. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. Top colleges offering Astrophysics and Instrumentation in Bangalore?
  12. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  13. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  14. Top colleges offering course in MSc Astrophysics and Nuclear Physics?
  15. What are the colleges in est Bengal offering BSc course in Astrophysics?
  16. Colleges offering graduation in Astrophysics course?
  17. Which are the best colleges offering Astrophysics? How can I get admission there?
  18. Which are some of the best colleges offering Astrophysics? How can I get admission?
21st November 2014, 06:00 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: Information regarding the list of colleges offering astrophysics in Bengalore

List of colleges offering Astrophysics are following:-
(1)Indian Institute of Astrophysics
Koramangala, Bangalore 560034
(2) National Centre for Radio Astrophysics & Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR),Bangalore
(3) Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?