25th June 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best correspondence or regular class for doing B.Com in Madras University

IAM FINISHED MY 12TH NOW I WANT TO STUDY CA WHICH IS BEST CORRESPONDENCE COURSE OR REGULAR CLASSES FOR DOING B.COM IN MADRAS UNIVERSITY ALONG WITH CA please answer me [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  2. Should I do B.Com Hons regular or correspondence?
  3. Can I do MBA in Madras university? Last date to buy the application form? Fee structure for correspondence and regular?
  4. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  5. Is it necessary to get 30% marks in each subject of CPT exam?
  6. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  7. What is the difference between B.Com and B.Con Honors? Which course is better to join?
  8. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How could I do B.Ed after PG in Sociology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  10. Doing P.G in regular is good or bad?
  11. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  12. Admission to M.A(sociology)?
  13. Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which of the course is better for me?
  14. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  15. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  16. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
  17. Information regarding Placements after studying MCA course in regular mode from Madras University?
  18. Good Colleges to pursue M.Tech in Electrical stream?
15th November 2017, 12:58 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best correspondence or regular class for doing B.Com in Madras University

Doing regular is always preferred over corresponding, so my suggestion to you is to do B.com regular. And after that you can do CA.
Don't do these two courses together because it would be very difficult for you, After doing CA there are many job opportunities for you with handsome salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?