4th July 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

How could I do B.Ed after PG in Sociology? Entrance exams to be answered?

i am post gra. in sociology . i want to do b.ed . i want to know how could i do it . in which subject i do . which from . about entrance exams . fees also

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study M.A.(Sociology) for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  2. Delhi University - B.A. (H) Sociology - Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Introduction to Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What is the syllabus for M.A sociology entrance
  5. Delhi University - B.A. (H) Sociology - Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Methodology of Social Research (Paper III) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Mangalore University BA in Sociology First Sem- Principles of Sociology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 12 Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Eligibility to appear in IBPS exams for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  10. Kuvempu University-MA in Sociology-Development of Sociological Thought (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  12. Am I eligible to apply for sociology subject? I hold a master degree in Sociology and MSW
  13. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  14. Scope in Statistics? Which are the degrees to obtain further? Any qualifying exam to be answered?
  15. Government scholarship exams to study abroad after 12th? Which field is best being a student of Economics, Psychology and Sociology? -- [New]
  16. Best colleges for BBA and which are the entrance exams to be answered?
  17. Delhi University - B.A. (H) Sociology - First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Which course to do after 12th? Which are the entrance exams to be answered? -- [Most Discussed]
24th November 2011, 08:53 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: How could I do B.Ed after PG in Sociology? Entrance exams to be answered?

yes you can do B.ED after PG in sociology
only you have to clear the entrance exam.

entrance examination consist of questions related to general awareness and on
subjects related to your graduation plus aptitude question.

Eligibility for apply in such examination is graduation with 50% marks.

you can do either regular or correspondence B.ED.
1.REGULAR B.ED can be done from
DEHLI UNIVERSITY
MP UNIVERSITY
RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY
CCS UNIVERSITY
many more university
2.CORRESPONDENCE B.ED can be done
fromAnnamalai University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Bangalore University
Andhra University
Kakatiya University
ignou
fee structure - vary in regular and coresspondence B.ED.
2nd May 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How could I do B.Ed after PG in Sociology? Entrance exams to be answered?

i am post gradution in sociology .i want to do b.ed . i want to know how could i do it . in which subject i do . which from . about entrance exams . fees also
2nd May 2012, 02:17 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Minimum Eligiblity for B.ED.

Graduation in any discipline from recognized university with at least 50% marks

Every state's university/institute conduct their own Entrance Examination for B.ed course.

Some of the university conduct entrance examination are given below.

Delhi University
Aligarh Muslim University
Alagappa University
Annamalai University
Pune Univerity
CCS (Meerut University)

and

many more universities conduct entrance examination for B.ed course.

Different universities have Different notification date for entrance examination.

So,you must first decide the university/institution from where you would like to do your B.ED.

Generally notification date of examination is ---- April/May

Examination Date ----------------------------- June

Examination Syllabus

1.english comprehension

2.reasoning

3.general awarness

4.aptitude for teaching

you can give more than one university examination

Once you decide the universities you should purchase the form of the universities and proceed accordingly.

you can whole information about the B.ed course of that particular universities through their official website like You can have B.ED course of Delhi university through website

www.du.ac.in .

You can choose SOCIAL SCIENCE/ENGLISH/HINDI subject
13th May 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How could i do B.Ed after UG socialogy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?