18th June 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA in Madras university? Last date to buy the application form? Fee structure for correspondence and regular?

hi.. i'm a b.com (corporate secretaryship) graduate with 70%.. can i do MBA in madras university .. corres or regular wich is valuable? when is the last date to buy application form? what is the fees required for corres and regular? will u please guide me??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to join MBA course in Madras University after scoring 60% of marks in BBA course? Last date to get the application forms for this? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  2. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  3. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  4. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  6. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  7. Which is the best correspondence or regular class for doing B.Com in Madras University
  8. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  10. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  11. How to do M.Com course in correspondence from Punjab University?
  12. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  13. How could I do B.Ed after PG in Sociology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  14. When will the application form for MSc Correspondence get issued in Madras University
  15. What is the duration of B.Ed course? Which is the best university? How will I get the application form? Fee structure of it?
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  17. What is the last date for M.Com correspondence form? What is the fee structure?
  18. Date of CET Exam in Pune for MBA? Where can I purchase the application form and how much is the application fees?
3rd August 2012, 04:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Madras university? Last date to buy the application form? Fee structure for correspondence and regular?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.. i'm a b.com (corporate secretaryship) graduate with 70%.. can i do MBA in madras university .. corres or regular wich is valuable? when is the last date to buy application form? what is the fees required for corres and regular? will u please guide me??

The Madras University offers Master of Business Administration [MBA] through Regular & Self Supportive mode. In order to be eligible, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University. The duration of the program is two years.

For information regarding admission procedure through Regular & Self Supportive mode, one may refer to the following Link.

For detail information regarding the MBA offered through Madras University Institute of Distance of Distance Education, one may refer to the following Link.
17th September 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Madras university? Last date to buy the application form? Fee structure for correspondence and regular?

i finished 12 th std.. can i do b.tech in correspondence.. what is the last date for summiting application
18th September 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i have comleted in bsc[computer sciences] year 2011.so i have start to my study in corresspondence mba[madras university] but i dont know tha last date .
27th September 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for MBA correspondence course
13th October 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

please provide the information last date fee for Distance university of madras -IInd year
25th November 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Hai ,pls reply me what is the last date issued book in university ?
29th November 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir am doing my 2nd year mba..i want to know the last date for paying my exam fees.my no is c10101pba3619..i want to appear for the examinations which is to be held on december or january..
6th June 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have finished my b.com degree can i apply my mba now if yes means please reply when is the last date to apply and can i apply through net.
26th October 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for BCA in madras university ,what are the procedures?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?