18th June 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course after passing 12th B group for girls in Gujarat?

Which is best course after 12th b group for girls in gujrat ?

30th July 2013, 12:31 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best course after passing 12th B group for girls in Gujarat?

Dear,
You must clearly note that there is no course or subject which is bad or worst,Your Interest for that Particular Subject make it to be Best and Easy.
So,Select the Course by your Interest.

I can mention any of the course,But,In case,If you don't have interest for that subject then you have to work hard for it.
If you will chose your Interesting subject then you don't require lots of hard working,Beside that you can understand it easily as compared to other course subject.

I can help you to find your Interesting Subject,Just follow the below steps:-
1.List out your Favourite Subjects.
2.Then,List out the Most Favourite Subject among the List of Favourite.
3.Now,Check the Courses which are linked to that Subject for Graduations.
4.I am Sure you will get Fixed on any two or three,Then Select anyone from that without thinking much.
5.It will automatically become best for you.
2nd May 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course after passing 12th B group for girls in Gujarat?

How many courses are available in Gujarat after passing 12th science(Biology group)?
3rd May 2016, 02:50 PM
narim.

There is no 12th B Group and I guess your question is for 12th Class BIPC.

If so, then there are plenty of courses after 12th class. No one can say the best course for you.

All the courses would be good. The best person to decide best course is yourself as per your interest.

Some good courses include
Medicine
BDS
B-Pharmacy

Remember this thing. You can join these courses only after qualifying in the Entrance Exam.
27th August 2021, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best courses after gujcet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?