1st May 2012, 10:48 PM
tsnavya

Which is the best course after passing 12th standard? What is the best college in Tamilnadu? I have taken PCM CS

which is d best course after 12 std . i have taken pcm cs. which is d best college in tamil nadu

30th August 2012, 01:19 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course after passing 12th standard? What is the best college in Tamilnadu? I have taken PCM CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsnavya View Post
which is d best course after 12 std . i have taken pcm cs. which is d best college in tamil nadu

Since, you have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science, your obvious choice may be pursuing under graduate degree [B.Tec/B.E.] in any field of Interest. The duration of the degree program is four years. However, you must have scored a minimum aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, as prescribed by the University or Institute of concern and must qualify the entrance examination.

Beside this, if you are seeking to pursue a carer in Computer related field, then you can look for Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] and following it with Master of Computer Application [MCA]. You may also look for dual degree course of BCA and MCA from any recognized University or Institute. Same in the case of B.Tech and M.Tech program.

Bachelor of Architecture is also an other option which one can look to get into. The duration of the program is four years and admission is through entrance examination.

Some of the other programs you may look to opt for are as follows:
  • B.Sc in Computer Science
  • B.Sc in Biotechnology
  • B.Sc in Information Technology
  • B.Sc in Mathematics

Tamil Nadu is a hub of of Engineering Colleges. There are several recognized Universities and Institutes, which offers these programs.

Admission to all these programs are subject to fulfillment of the admission criteria. For detail information, one must refer to the official website of the Universities and Institutes of concern.
24th September 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course after passing 12th standard? What is the best college in Tamilnadu? I have taken PCM CS

I am studying in 10th and want to take PCM in 11th. I want to become a District Magistrate. So which can be the best college for which i can opt after 12th. Plz reply soon!
16th May 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir now i finshed my 12th my medical cut off is188,and engineering cut off is184.75 i want best course no guidence for me so pls tell me best course i like to study b tech food technology but fees is more what can i do sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?