14th December 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best courses after completing BMS degree?

i want to know about the best courses after completing BMS degree....curses like managemnt , or IT courses for 2 years..

19th April 2013, 03:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best courses after completing BMS degree?

Management degree will be suitable for you. Courses such as MBA, MFM, etc can be selected for studies. If you are interested in software field, then try for specializations related to the subject in MBA. MBA in IT/Systems can be selected for studies. Short term courses related to IT can be pursued from institutes like NIIT or oracle.
13th December 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

After completing my BMS course, I am planning 2 go abroad for MBA....which is the best place to pursue MBA????
11th January 2015, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing my BMS course, I am planning 2 go abroad for MBA....which is the best place to pursue MBA????
New zealand as living cost is also the cheapest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?