23rd March 2012, 12:51 AM
deepthakkar

Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?

which colgs are offering courses in space engineering in india? i wanna do masters in space technology engg.;so plz help me for that
1.which clgs in india offering these type of courses/
2.what is the criteria for getting the admission in those clgs?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  2. Colleges offering BBA or B.Com course in North India?
  3. Top colleges in India offering courses for Aerospace and Aeronautical?
  4. What are the job opportunities for IIIT MSc students?
  5. Best colleges offering M.A Economic course in India
  6. List of Colleges in India offering Environmental Engineering course? Required Qualification for this?
  7. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India?
  9. Colleges in in India offering courses in Renewable resources? Eligibility criteria after B.Sc(Computer science)?
  10. Colleges offering M.Tech course in AP through PGCET? Courses offered by these colleges?
  11. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech courses? Full details of the courses offered by the colleges? Cutoff marks to get admission in that college?
  12. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course?
  13. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Colleges offering distance model LLB courses?
  15. Universities or colleges offering M.A correspondence courses in India?
  16. Colleges which are offering MSc courses in India? I am a 2nd year BSc student of Nutrition
  17. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  18. Need information about courses related to Space Technology? List colleges for the course in India? -- [New]
25th April 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?

PLEASE ARRANGE TO PROVIDE LIST OF SPACE ENGG.COLLEGES IN INDIA AT MY E-MAIL

[email protected]
4th June 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?

TOTAL FEE PACKAGES FOR PILOT/AERONAUTICAL
19th December 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i want detailed information related space engineering,college names in mumbai,pune.i do not want the information aero space enginering.criteria for space engineering

rahul bayani
20th December 2012, 03:02 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepthakkar View Post
which colgs are offering courses in space engineering in india? i wanna do masters in space technology engg.;so plz help me for that
1.which clgs in india offering these type of courses/
2.what is the criteria for getting the admission in those clgs?
list of top colleges offering space engineering courses

Indian Institute of Technology Powai, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai

Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore

School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna

Institute of Aviation Technology, Bahadurgarh, Haryana

VSM Aerospace Chelekere Village, Bangalore

Hindustan Electronics Academy Bangalore

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
21st May 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me about space sceince engineering college in kerala
5th June 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to study embedded systems,please give me guidance regarding this
9th December 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges are offering space engineering in Gujarat?
10th December 2013, 03:25 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

VSM Aerospace Chelekere Village, Bangalore

Hindustan Electronics Academy Bangalore
10th December 2013, 03:27 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai

Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore

School of Aviation Science and Technology, Delhi

13th February 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do higher degree in space science/space engineering after completing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?