17th April 2012, 08:22 PM
mesoo

Which are the best courses in HR, Finance? I have done MBA degree

Hi.. this is Maysoon
I have MBA degree, I am job seeking. however, I would like to ask about the best courses in HR , finance could support my CV and enhance my skills to fit good posetion.
thanks

10th May 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best courses in HR, Finance? I have done MBA degree

which is the best course after mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course 4 1st January 2019 09:07 AM
Whether I can join MBA - Distance course or professional courses/diploma courses if did not complete final year of graduation 27 21st August 2018 02:43 AM
List of good courses on the basis of 12th percentage? Which courses to choose other than CA,CS,MBA and ICWA? 18 18th March 2015 09:03 PM
Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses? 7 3rd October 2014 09:41 PM
Which courses should I join so that I can have a good career in US or India after BSc,MSc and MBA? Can I opt for dual courses? 1 31st May 2011 05:15 PM