27th July 2011, 10:34 AM
jyoti ingle

After passing my graduation what should I do next? How to make a career in accounts?

I m pass graduation this year i want to help for next my career plan. i want to do career in accounts

Related Questions:
  1. Which course or Diploma course should I pursue for career in Accounts/Banking sector?
  2. How to make a career in the field of accounts? I am doing B.Com from Dav Dehradun
  3. Courses which I need to take up to make a career in accounts?
  4. Is it possible to make a career in ISRO after completing graduation in BBA?
  5. Which graduation course should i do after 12th to make career in Agriculture field?
  6. What I do after my Graduation to make the best professional career?
  7. Names of the entrance exams for which I am eligible after scoring 66% in 12th?
  8. How to make my career in foreign languages after passing graduation in B.Com
  9. Universities for doing M.Com to make a teaching career after B.Com (pass) with 52.5% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I make career in banking sector? I have completed my graduation in commerce with 60.5% marks
  11. Can 12th failed student do business management?
  12. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  13. How to make a career in Psychology after Graduating in B.Com (h)?
  14. What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?
  15. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities? -- [New]
  16. How to make a career in Tourism sector after passing 12th from Science side?
  17. Which graduation course is to study to make career in Shipping line?
  18. Can I join correspondence course in law after passing two years of graduation? Will it be useful for finding jobs in civil or defense?
27th September 2011, 08:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After passing my graduation what should I do next? How to make a career in accounts?

There are several courses where in you can join after completing the Graduation. You have not specified which is the subject area where you have done your graduation. The candidates can join courses such as CA/ICWA etc for making a career in accounts. These courses are adopted after doing the 12th class. Since you have done your graduation you can directly join for the intermediate level of these courses.
1st March 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After passing my graduation what should I do next? How to make a career in accounts?

I have complete graduation of B.com, plz i want to go short term courses in accounts,
plz tell me about short term courses,
i want get the job.
9th July 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I have complete graduation of M.com, plz i want to go short term courses in accounts,
plz tell me about short term courses,
i want get the job.
23rd August 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i have joint cwa but i didnt clear any stage in 1st attempt.... so plz sugges me what should i do exempt cwa?
14th May 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in bfa(painting) please suggest me what to do next how to plan my career for future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?