10th October 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Best courses related to Accountancy?

I'm doing commerce. I'm interested to know further on prospective courses involving accountancy,statistics & maths. Are there any such courses in IIT?

3rd December 2011, 04:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best courses related to Accountancy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm doing commerce. I'm interested to know further on prospective courses involving accountancy,statistics & maths. Are there any such courses in IIT?
Hello friend,
If you are interested in pursuing courses in accountancy and relevant field, the best option,according to me is chartered accountancy. It's one of the most rewarding professional courses in India which enables you to practice independently as well as get associated with companies.
Apart from CA, you may also pursue Cost and Work Accountancy offered by ICWAI which is also a good course in the accounting field.
For more information, refer to the official website of ICAI as well as ICWAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?