22nd June 2011, 10:53 AM
Anurag t.t.y

Will I get admission in medical colleges with 76% in CBSE board exam? Fee structure of the course?

Sir,i didnt give any entrance exam and i got 76percent jn cbse board exam so please suggest me how i got admission in medical colleges and if there is any entrance exam of any medical colleges plz suggest me?and also sent fees structures as i am from middle class family and income was not so good

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  3. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  5. How can I join MBBS course after 12th?
  6. Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?
  7. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  8. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  9. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  10. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
  11. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  12. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  13. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  14. List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290
  15. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure?
  16. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
  17. What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka? -- [New]
  18. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
15th July 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in medical colleges with 76% in CBSE board exam? Fee structure of the course?

what percentage of marks does the council expect to give an mbbs seat for a cbse student of grade 12
3rd December 2011, 04:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in medical colleges with 76% in CBSE board exam? Fee structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anurag t.t.y View Post
Sir,i didnt give any entrance exam and i got 76percent jn cbse board exam so please suggest me how i got admission in medical colleges and if there is any entrance exam of any medical colleges plz suggest me?and also sent fees structures as i am from middle class family and income was not so good
HI,
For admissions in top medical college with low fees you have to qualify the entrance exam. Some top college in which you get admissions in low fees are:-
-A.I.I.MS
-J.I.P.M.E.R
-A.F.M.C
-K.G.M.C
-B.H.U
-A.M.U

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?