10th May 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Best Diploma course available to become a Quantum Computer Developer? Colleges available in Jharkhand for the same?

I want to become a Quantum Computer Developer, which diploma course should I choose and which would be the best college in Jharkhand for my initial preparation.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i become a Software Developer despite of being from commerce stream?
  2. List few ITI colleges for admission in Jharkhand?
  3. Best colleges for lateral entry for B.Tech in UP, Delhi, MP, Uttrakhand and Jharkhand?
  4. How can I get a job in India Banks after completing 3 years diploma in computer application from GMTI, Dhanbad, Jharkhand
  5. What are the opportunities after completing BCA?
  6. List of distance learning colleges of Bihar & Jharkhand to study Diploma in Mechanical stream
  7. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Different courses after completing diploma in Computer technology? Can I become game disigner or tester or developer?
  9. Is there any book from which I can prepare for JEST?
  10. Names of the B.Tech CSE jobs?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  12. Which is the best course to be placed in a good company after completing B.E in CSE
  13. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  14. Is there any Polytechnic colleges available in Chatra, Jharkhand? List of best girls Polytechnic colleges of Jharkhand?
  15. Which companies are providing job opportunities after completing graduating B.Com computers?
  16. How many seats are available in Jharkhand for MBBS course? Can I get a seat in Jharkhand medical colleges for the MBBS course? I have scored 251 rank under general category in Jharkhand PMT?
  17. How to become a software developer after completing B.Tech IT?
  18. Which are the best Job oriented courses to do along with MCA course after completion of BCA course with 89% of marks?
11th May 2017, 01:22 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best Diploma course available to become a Quantum Computer Developer? Colleges available in Jharkhand for the same?

You can do following computer course in Jharkhand

>> Diploma in multilingual computer application
Course duration is 8 months

>> Diploma in multilingual computer programming
Course duration is 8 months

>> Diploma in multilingual multimedia course
course duration is 1 year

In following colleges you can do the course
++ Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
++ National Institute of technology, Jamshedpur
++ Ramgovind Institute of technology, Koderma
++ Cambridge Institute of technology, Ranchi
++ RVS College , Jamsedpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?